Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AnnL

Preparation For Painting

We are renovating our hdb flat. Because there has been some demolish work followed by the wet (tiling) work, the place is currently very dirty, full of sand, dust and cement everywhere. Has the place (especially the doors/frames) firstly to be cleaned so the paint can last? Does the painting include the cleaning? The contract includes a free chemical wash, but I am not sure whether it is before painting or after painting and whether it will include cleaning the wall and door frames...

Can anyone kindly help ?

Thanks a lot!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I am not trying promote any painters here. But if you do wana try this painting services I had , you can email to simply4ofus@hotmail.com to engage them in excellent painting and patching services, my experience with them over my place initially was quite awfully bad cracks and quite a number of Spailing concrete. And Muchmore my flat have been 10 over years, so I engaged their services and wow! the painting is so much eye-opened and fantastic after finishing of painting and patching up of the spailing concrete.

If you wana have painting and redecorating of your house before Chinese New Year. You have to be quick as his project is filling up. I am also just a satisfied customer too.