Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Fingerscrossed

How Will This Taobao House End Up?! Industrial Or Dust?

Hi Fingercrossed

I've also purchased a unit with the exact layout except it's mirror image. Am cracking my head on how to design it. Im also very much in favor of a kitchen island. Look forward to more pics from you and hopefully can get some inspiration. Good luck!

Sorry for the late reply! The reno is going well and I'm pleased with the current design. I'll take a few pictures tomorrow when I visit again. The floors were done yesterday :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Fingerscrossed,

Did you buy the showerhead and mixer combo from TB ? Could you share with me the link if you did ? It looks good ! Just wondering how the piping is done. Are the pipes concealed ?

Hello! Yes I did. It arrived yesterday. 10kg! I was impressed. Only problem is that I ordered chrome and then merrily ordered my bathroom accessories in brushed nickle! IF you are interested, I'm looking to sell the rainshower set. I'm not conceiling the piping coz hard to do it in my toilet. It'll pretty much look like the picture of the product I guess.

Yay! I was finally able to add the pictures. Here is what it looks like at the moment...

Kitchen:

gallery_65350_590_65341.jpg

Dining Area:

gallery_65350_590_104977.png

Common Bath

gallery_65350_590_124672.png

Master Bath. It's sideways...gave up trying to rotate it :)

gallery_65350_590_115376.jpg

One bedroom:

gallery_65350_590_1441.jpg

So far, I've received the rainshowers, mixers, kitchen drawer pulls and knobs and lights. I'm very pleased with all! However, I'm actually passing my mum the rainshowers as I realised that my bathroom accessories are nickle plated and I prefer that to shiny chrome!

Nickel is slightly more corrosion resistance compared to chrome which tarnish in a year for bathroom accessories. I opt for nickel as second choice to ss. Good luck on your reno looking good already.

Yes it is! I could specify size, colour etc. For the size I ordered (2100x700mm) I paid 3200 Yuan ($680). That includes the track rail for the door and the shipping to the China warehouse. I do not know how much sea freight will be to Singapore as the rest of the furniture isn't ready yet.

Hi, I am also looking for barn door and the size in tb doesn't fit. I see that you could specify the size for the track. Can you share the supplier contact/link with me? Appreciate it..

Hi, I am also looking for barn door and the size in tb doesn't fit. I see that you could specify the size for the track. Can you share the supplier contact/link with me? Appreciate it..

Hi ACresident!

I was not able to customise the track length but I was able to specify the door size.

I purchased it from:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.150.22jIag&id=36657909613&_u=11rhs9gr1db3

While the title of this blog might say Industrial, the theme is really more Rustic (farm) Industrial.

This week, I asked my contractor to add a little detail to the top of my doors because they looked so sad with that narrow door frame. I just wanted it to look more 3-dimensional. I do prefer the new additions!

The lights are up! When I saw how small the dining pendant lights were, I decided to add another and so the last is still on its way! The black square lights were huge but looked great in the 2 common bedrooms.

gallery_65350_590_14624.jpg

gallery_65350_590_29122.jpg

gallery_65350_590_66424.jpg

While the title of this blog might say Industrial, the theme is really more Rustic (farm) Industrial.

This week, I asked my contractor to add a little detail to the top of my doors because they looked so sad with that narrow door frame. I just wanted it to look more 3-dimensional. I do prefer the new additions!

The lights are up! When I saw how small the dining pendant lights were, I decided to add another and so the last is still on its way! The black square lights were huge but looked great in the 2 common bedrooms.

gallery_65350_590_14624.jpg

gallery_65350_590_29122.jpg

gallery_65350_590_66424.jpg

Hi,

Like your idea of a Rustic Farm Industrial style. Must say its unique, but definitely looking good! :)

Guest George Yu

Hi Fingerscrossed

I am looking forward to your arrival of your buys too!

Which agent/forwarder did you use to ship all your TB bulky furnitures and shower set?

Share with us the links of your lights too, thanks!

Edited by George Yu