Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rummi

Postform Tops On Sales

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Is this sale still on?

errr.... actually i dun know...

why not call lamchuan's sales person. try tis number 97686958

Thanks for the info gnm! But then, I don't intend to stay for long in this house. That's why me and hubby did not get solid surface top though its very tempting..hehe! :(

:( i see, then postform is the way to go... but must remind you, maintenance is key here if you dun want warpage or wood damage to your kitchen top :bangwall:

I am a new septic tank user and have gone through the ?'s looking for the answer, but am getting so many conflicting answers that I don't know what is right. Is Rid-X good, or should I let the natural tank bacteria do its thing? I have read that I should not use powder laundry detergent. Is this correct? What kind of bathroom and kitchen cleaning chemicals can I use. I have always been a big fan of Bleach, but I have read this is bad for the system. Is this correct? I also use CLR for cleaning. Good or bad? What are good cleaning chemicals to use? How about shower soaps and dishwasher soaps? This is too many questions in one (sorry), but just trying to keep my system safe and working properly. A web site link would be great also. Thanks!