Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kennytan4444

Bathroom Flooring & Wall Tiles

I am thinking of renovating both my HDB toilet. I am staying in a 5 room HDB, 110sqm.

1. To overlay master bathroom flooring and wall tiles without replacing the toilet bowl

2. To overlay common bathroom flooring and wall tiles without replacing the toilet bowl

Any tiles expert, kindly advice whether this is the reasonable price?

Contractor give me a quotation of $11,000 just to overlay without any hacking job to be done.

My budget is $7000 to overlay. Any BIG PRICE difference if I go for hacking of the toilet floor and wall tiles and replacing new toilet with water proofing?

What is the BIG difference between the 2?

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi 4444

I have just quotated by the contractors to overlay my kitchen and 2 toilet for my BTO flat ,1st 1 quote is five thousands five hundred, 2nd quote is two thousand and 3rd quote is four thousand, there is big gap different. , can someone advice? Millions thanks .

I have recently installed walk in tubs in bathroom, but the contractor didnot complete the flooring properly and the tiles are coming out of the floor. It makes the bathroom looks dirty. What should I do and what kind of tiles will be good for the bathroom ? Here you will get some reviews.