Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ILJ

Direct Factory Carpentery

today i took a drive around those hdb flatted factories to learn a thing or two abt woodwork's since im looking for a custom design wood piece decoration now.

To my amaze i found some very low quotes just by walking in to these factories and talking to the bosses.

Please dont ask me the address as i went to almost half of singapore factories.

Anyone used them before ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Of course it is reliable. If not where those IDs get their carpentry work done.

The only thing is, they rely alot on drawing to complete the task.

Hokkien is a good way to converse or alternatively, chinese.

Most importantly, remember to treat them with respect. They are one unique batch of businessman that arent bother too much with profit, but care more about respect to them and their work. Do not argue with them, if there is anything, consult and dont make them feel customers are always right. They can always outright walk out of the work and ignore you, not because they have bad customer service, but they cannot stand bad customers.

today i took a drive around those hdb flatted factories to learn a thing or two abt woodwork's since im looking for a custom design wood piece decoration now.

To my amaze i found some very low quotes just by walking in to these factories and talking to the bosses.

Please dont ask me the address as i went to almost half of singapore factories.

Anyone used them before ?

Which areas are you talking about? TPY?

Of course it is reliable. If not where those IDs get their carpentry work done.

The only thing is, they rely alot on drawing to complete the task.

Hokkien is a good way to converse or alternatively, chinese.

Most importantly, remember to treat them with respect. They are one unique batch of businessman that arent bother too much with profit, but care more about respect to them and their work. Do not argue with them, if there is anything, consult and dont make them feel customers are always right. They can always outright walk out of the work and ignore you, not because they have bad customer service, but they cannot stand bad customers.

Hi David, can check which carpentary did you use the last time round?