Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
totoro88

Sofa From Cosimo Gallery

Bought a love at first sight full genuine leather sofa with two recliner mechanism from Cosimo Gallery during the expo furniture exhibition in May 2014. We are very impressed with the quality and design of the sofa. It is soooo comfortable. We were served by Sabrina ( a very friendly lady). She explained the features of the sofa, mechanism and showed us the certificate of the leather.

We then realised that the length of the sofa is actually longer than the wall where we are going to place the sofa. We called and informed Kelvin (the director of Cosimo) and he immediately arranged his staff to do an on-site measurement on the very next day. They are able to customise the sofa according to the length of the wall. We even changed the sofa's colour/design a few times (after confirmation) and postponed/changed the delivery date (many times). Kelvin always accommodate to all these requests and last min changes.

We went to his showroom at Tai Seng Ave to choose the colour and was impressed by the range of products they have. Now my sofa is pending for delivery next week. The overall buying experience is good. We are happy with Kelvin's service, he is very responsive and patient.

I should be able to share more once my sofa comes in...very looking forward....Cheers.. :sport-smiley-018:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bought a love at first sight full genuine leather sofa with two recliner mechanism from Cosimo Gallery during the expo furniture exhibition in May 2014. We are very impressed with the quality and design of the sofa. It is soooo comfortable. We were served by Sabrina ( a very friendly lady). She explained the features of the sofa, mechanism and showed us the certificate of the leather.

We then realised that the length of the sofa is actually longer than the wall where we are going to place the sofa. We called and informed Kelvin (the director of Cosimo) and he immediately arranged his staff to do an on-site measurement on the very next day. They are able to customise the sofa according to the length of the wall. We even changed the sofa's colour/design a few times (after confirmation) and postponed/changed the delivery date (many times). Kelvin always accommodate to all these requests and last min changes.

We went to his showroom at Tai Seng Ave to choose the colour and was impressed by the range of products they have. Now my sofa is pending for delivery next week. The overall buying experience is good. We are happy with Kelvin's service, he is very responsive and patient.

I should be able to share more once my sofa comes in...very looking forward....Cheers.. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi have you received your sofa? we also made a deposit with them but have yet to confirm a delivery date

Beware of this lousy n cheating company. Promise full leather sofa but come with all Ali-Baba leather!! Promise use Leggett & Platt's highest quality recliner motion mechanisms, but come with no brand mechanisms!! Sofa is not alignment!!!
Wrinkled leather big gap small gap up down sewing lines.
No brand recliner mechanisms suspected made by backyard gutter.
Fake leather thickness like old newspapers.
Salesman Alan Lu is coward refused to come to explain.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Sunny Koh

Please avoid buying their sofas, we regret and disappointed to the sofas quality and after sales service.

We bought the recliner 3 seaters sofas about 3 years ago, so unfortunate that we have had 3 encounters of motor failure in a short period of time. The repair won't come free, every time we need to fork out $60 for the so called transport fee to arrange someone come down to fix it.
The after sales service also not up to the expectation. Sofas leather got cracked and it peels. We needed to proactively follow up with them on the schedule to be shipped to their Malaysia factory for repair. Which is not free as well, we were told to pay $250 for the transport fee even though it is still under warranty. This is something we were not told and not aware before we purchase.

After waited for a month to have the transport arranged, we waited for 2.5 hours at home for the pick up, someone called to inform pick up needed to be reschedule due to some issue.

The whole experience was so disappointed and frustrated. It was time consuming and lots of effort used to deal with them.
Totally not recommended.  They even blocked me from sharing my experience on FB by deleting and blocking my account.

sofas.jpeg

I bought a recliner home theater sofa from Cosimo Gallery. Mr.Man was very helpful and helped us decide the design,. When it was delivered in July 2019 there was a big defect on the side. We immediately wrote to the store and even visited them. We were promised that this will be rectified. Nothing was done and a reminder sent on 29th Sep 2019. No response whatsoever even till today. I do not think this company even knows what customer service is. Cosimo Gallery has terrible after sales and not good quality control. I would rather buy my next sofa from a company that offers better customer service and does not ignore customers after the payment has been received.

Damage Sofa 1.jpeg