Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Darien

Good Fengshui Master To Recommend

Hi , we are looking for reliable FS and whose charges are reasonable . One main consideration is that no hacking of walls or major alter of house and no hard selling of FS things . Anyone recently engage the services from Cecil Lee . His website appears to be impressive and the price seems reasonable. Not sure about the pre and after-sale services .

Can we hear comments from anyone who had used his services before.

Thanks and regards

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi , we are looking for reliable FS and whose charges are reasonable . One main consideration is that no hacking of walls or major alter of house and no hard selling of FS things . Anyone recently engage the services from Cecil Lee . His website appears to be impressive and the price seems reasonable. Not sure about the pre and after-sale services .

Thanks and regards

I previously used this master . http://www.kx.com.sg/ . After consultation,
encouragde me to purchase fengshui stuff, and to engaged a Interior Design ( which he co-owned. next door to his Fengshui shop, at Toa Payoh. very good sales man ) to do the renovation
of the house.
I seeked a second opinon. I eventually found this master.
service and price is reasonable. Doesnt push one to get fengshui stuff. did tell me what items to place and where.
and I DIY-ed the items at a relatively low cost.
Hope that helps.

Thanks and regards

Basic requirements: FSM should able to "point out" few incident (at least 3) happen to house owner/family (in this case is you). Then FSM should able to advise you to position important furniture in your house, how to the design should be. FSM should able advise you what will happen to your house, after move in.

Real FSM should not advise buy items that selling from its own shop.

I have engaged Master Adrian for my three properties. Before I brought my third property which is a resale condo at Jurong, I consullted Master Adrain to do an audit of my new private property feng shui . He advised me that the unit that I was looking for is very good for my career and wealth but need more feng shui items to improve on the health of the family. As I really like the Condo unit and brought it at the end after Master given me the green light.

After I moved in, Master Adrain help me to place the feng shui items which cost me about $800 as i have requested him to help me improve the wealth, Career, relationship and health of my family to the Maximum. Indeed, after i moved in for 2 months, my business have improved alot as I received many business deals. The relationship with my wife also improved. I'm not sure if it the feng shui that helped improved my luck but I think it is money well and must spend. At least I have a peace of mind when living in there. I will definately recommend Master Adrain to my business friends. He even gave me a audit report and things to follow up in case I couldn't remember.Thank you.

I have engaged Master Adrian for my three properties. Before I brought my third property which is a resale condo at Jurong, I consullted Master Adrain to do an audit of my new private property feng shui . He advised me that the unit that I was looking for is very good for my career and wealth but need more feng shui items to improve on the health of the family. As I really like the Condo unit and brought it at the end after Master given me the green light.

After I moved in, Master Adrain help me to place the feng shui items which cost me about $800 as i have requested him to help me improve the wealth, Career, relationship and health of my family to the Maximum. Indeed, after i moved in for 2 months, my business have improved alot as I received many business deals. The relationship with my wife also improved. I'm not sure if it the feng shui that helped improved my luck but I think it is money well and must spend. At least I have a peace of mind when living in there. I will definately recommend Master Adrain to my business friends. He even gave me a audit report and things to follow up in case I couldn't remember.Thank you.

Wha....very good sales pitch....

• Haha 1

I have used master Lin for many years as mentioned in my posts years ago... my renotalk was set to my old email account and I didn't receive any alerts of all the messages here asking for his contacts until I came in here today and saw the mailbox.. I am not sure how he does his assessments as he doesn't have the usual tools that geomancers carry, but I can only say they are extremely accurate down to the very month... his charges are reasonable imho... he doesn't advertise and have regular following like me and my entire office...

Anyway, I believe the geomancer you use are all fated.... The important thing is to find one you are comfortable with. When you are not comfortable, just walk away and treat the payment as donations, haha... exactly what I did last time....

But before you engage, it may be good to do some simple research on basics of geomancy tools to build confidence when you meet them. Some geomancers ask you to buy $$$ ornaments...happened to my uncle... some suggest you do unusual and inconvenient stuff...happened to me...

Cecil Lim was one of my geomancer as well... Yes, I really had a lot of Geomancers over the years and I really trust a few of them... but I wanted to go on until I find one I am extremely comfortable with. The other reason was the kiasu attitude I have to eliminate human error. He provides computerised drawings, easy to make appointment, fast in replies, pretty accurate and easily understandable. Do note his calculation is slightly different from the rest of the geomancers as he uses a different calendar (like normal calendar to apply the calculations instead of some Chinese calendar) from the rest (according to my other Geomancers) when calculating... but that is for personal reading. When it comes to house feng shui, his assessment was consistent with the rest and his recommendations are very logical and easily implementable at reasonable cost and effort.

Wayonnet's Grand Master Chen JunRong was also my geomancer. High cost but my uncle is a firm believer in him.... after he changed his fengshui for career, he turned from a motorcycle riding, boots wearing regular at construction sites to a director at one of the biggest MNC in Singapore. I am not sure if master chen is still doing it himself or he is leaving it to his other partners.... He was very accurate in personal assessment... I engaged him for my parent's home... You need to be focussed with Master Chen as he will ask you exactly what you want out of your feng shui...career, wealth, health, love, etc... and you need to make a choice.. if you ask for everything, you get little of everything which is like status quo unless your current is very unbalance and simply needs balance.

You guys can check out  for fengshui services too. 
They are much different from those outside. At least they DON'T need you to make a choice. Fengshui reflects your personality and how you manage things in life, like career, health, relationships.

They are differently priced compared to outside. Only certain people can have their house audited by them. 
1. They do not sell expensive auspicious items, which is NOT necessary. In pure fengshui, any items can be a fengshui placement.
2. They only need to do once. If you are staying in one current home for life, then yes, it is once a lifetime for you. Hence, NO annual audit needed.
3. The audit duration goes from 4 to 6 hours. So be prepared to put in more time and efforts (cos' it is not about your home, but your present and future of you and your family members). 

On 3/14/2017 at 11:13 AM, Jack234 said:
You guys can check out for fengshui services too. 
They are much different from those outside. At least they DON'T need you to make a choice. Fengshui reflects your personality and how you manage things in life, like career, health, relationships.

They are differently priced compared to outside. Only certain people can have their house audited by them. 
1. They do not sell expensive auspicious items, which is NOT necessary. In pure fengshui, any items can be a fengshui placement.
2. They only need to do once. If you are staying in one current home for life, then yes, it is once a lifetime for you. Hence, NO annual audit needed.
3. The audit duration goes from 4 to 6 hours. So be prepared to put in more time and efforts (cos' it is not about your home, but your present and future of you and your family members). 

agreed with u. engaged a FSM through recommendation of this forum and he failed the last 2 points.

1. was told house need to re-audit every few years.

2. duration only lasted 2hr, 1hr telling us where to place certain items without much explanation, 1hr for him to freely roam the hus and draw out the layout.

3. no apology was made when he arrive late.

4. nv provide any alternative to prevent inconveniences

5. ask for explanation and he say he need to open class to explain. LOL

6. takes days to reply email. 

HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED!! 

Hi All

Just to share. :)
Can try this Geomancer that we be using for many years. He is a chubby and humble.He  does not sell anything.  At times if certain material is needed, he even give it to you if you have no time or problem to buy it.

Can try calling him at 9342xxxx. Mr Tank.

Hi guys,

For those who wanna know more about Fengshui or need some consultation service, you can look for this Master.

They provide:
1. Personality Destiny Analysis

2. Personal Career or Business advancement

3. Environmental (Feng Shui) Analysis for House or Workplace

4. Personal Date Selection

Please feel free to drop your Question to them, they will keep in touch with you for the rest.

Hello,

I have been looking around for a good fs master since years ago.

Recently i came across this fengshui/natural crystals shop at geylang. (very curious why is it at such location..)

Chat awhile with the lady in the shop. Have been told that their method is very different from what has been seen in the market.

They believe in universal regulations and energy, combined with both practical daily living methods and supernatural methods to deal with current problems irregardless of family/work/health/luck/wealth/relationships. 生活法 , 玄法.

They have a very calming and comfortable environment with only all natural crystals in the shop.

I feel so much lighter after chatting with the lady. She shared many insightful methods that i have not heard before even from my previous experiences with other FS masters. She did not charge me for anything, and i have been trying her methods daily, my mind has never been clearer.

Anyone interested in knowing more, they have a very active Facebook page