Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Darien

Good Fengshui Master To Recommend

Hey, I just remembered that I bought this big, red feng shui compass a few years back from a pawn shop. Was always curious how it worked. Is it supposed to be used in conjunction with something else, because i'm stumped.

edit: oh yeah and i'm currently living in jb, so if there's any feng shui master here that would be great, kthxbai.

Edited by PeppaPig1983

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Please stay away from master Chen master chen yin chieh, totally scam ! Ba zi reading is terribly wrong ! No shame and still collecting Ang Bao from us ! 

Can look for Master Phang. He is very detailed and clear in his Feng Shui explanation. He provides 16 pages of report for his clients after the Feng Shui audit. More importantly, his rates are transparent and affordable.

Can email at fengshui@ntlglobal.com

Edited by Feng Shui Enthusiast

On 3/4/2019 at 4:30 PM, Bunny123 said:

Please stay away from master Chen master chen yin chieh, totally scam ! Ba zi reading is terribly wrong ! No shame and still collecting Ang Bao from us ! 

Able to elaborate more? My friend used fsm chen for hse and bazi was mentioning v zhun. We are intending to get him to see fengshui and upcoming child name

On 3/14/2021 at 10:55 PM, Dingdongchiang said:

Able to elaborate more? My friend used fsm chen for hse and bazi was mentioning v zhun. We are intending to get him to see fengshui and upcoming child name

Hi, have you gotten fsm chen yin chieh for your fengshui? do you recommend him? thank you 

On 4/10/2017 at 9:36 AM, visit said:

Hi All

Just to share. :)
Can try this Geomancer that we be using for many years. He is a chubby and humble.He  does not sell anything.  At times if certain material is needed, he even give it to you if you have no time or problem to buy it.

Can try calling him at 9342xxxx. Mr Tank.

Hi, can you share this FSM Tank contact to me. Thanks… my email dai_di_ong@hotmail.com

Feng Shui is a Chinese philosophy that focuses on how the arrangement of things and objects in your living area influences energy flow and how these items interact with and influence your energy flow. Your energy level is closely linked to your thinking and acting, influencing your professional and personal success. Here is a blog post that discuss everything you need to know about Feng Shui. https://buddhastoneshop.com/blogs/news/feng-shui-meaning