Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
emolimm

Scandi-Dustrial Maybe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sorry I will reply here as i dont log in so often and afraid might miss your reply or pm

My ID is Glen from Absolook Interior,I was lucky to get him and his team members to design and do my home, his email is glen@absolookid.com.sg

Edited by emolimm

Hi,

Your reno looks very good. Could you please share your reno costs and your Id name and contact because i'm going to do renovation now thank you very much if you can help me out god bless you and your family.  :D

On 5/23/2016 at 2:23 PM, emolimm said:

Sorry I will reply here as i dont log in so often and afraid might miss your reply or pm

My ID is Glen from Absolook Interior,I was lucky to get him and his team members to design and do my home, his email is glen@absolookid.com.sg

my friend got him as well and satisfied with their services so far :) congrats on your new home!

On 5/23/2016 at 2:23 PM, emolimm said:

how's the response time, contractor workmanship like? care to share his quote?

i like your reno progress so far, modern, minimalist, scandi-ish, excited too how mine will turn out! i signed up with Absolook too but used another id.. 

Edited by niel85