Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Edwinlow7

Minimalist-Industrial At Punggol Topaz

Decided to change the door arm of our main door because the HDB provided one doesnt allow the door to be "locked" in place when opened. Engaged Kelvin from UniArm after seeing recommendations by a few T-bloggers on Renotalk and I must say his service is really excellent! Once again, so thankful for this forum man.

16128525506_7bfd576e5d.jpg

When he came down to install the door arm, he noted that wall wasnt leveled, picture doesnt really show but basically there is a gap between the arm and the wall zzzz. Honestly, it was not that big of a deal but Kelvin insisted on coming back to seal up the gap (at no extra charge too!)

15966974580_3445ce075b.jpg

And tadaaa..all nice and neat now. Super impressed by his service, he even took pictures and videos to send to us after he was done (we were at work then) and insisted that we pay him only after we go down personally to see.

Hi, may I have the contact of Kelvin? Still remember how much he charged?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

very original industrial house! i got the same hidden tv console design as urs for both mine & parents room :)

16208550984_57d9f00b6a.jpg

Thanks Freb! :)

very original industrial house! i got the same hidden tv console design as urs for both mine & parents room :)

16208550984_57d9f00b6a.jpg

Hi have PM-ed everyone!

Hi, can i have kelvin (uniarm) contact please. Thank you! :)

Hi there,

Can PM me ur I'D contacts and quotation? Thanks in Advance!!

Hi, may I have the contact of Kelvin? Still remember how much he charged?
Thanks

Hi Edwinlow7, great design and layout! Congratulations on a wonderful home. Could I also get the quote and contact of your ID please?

Thank you!

Hi Edwinlow7, thanks so much for sharing how you purchased the craft bricks from M'sia. Anyways, could u pls share with me the contact of your tiler for laying the craft bricks? Thanks in advance!

On 1/4/2015 at 10:51 AM, Edwinlow7 said:

15998649270_cca6765ebe_z.jpg

WIW area

16184085261_95e74baa66_z.jpg

16185968935_392de110c2_z.jpg

Kitchen. This will be slightly different as we made some changes since decided to remove the service yard windows + door.

hi! dun mind if u can share with me ur actual house design for the 2nd last pic? cos my floor plan is the same as ur :)