Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rsplim

Lightings And Accessories

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think it'll be a cheaper alternative to self-buy. The contractors may bring you to shops where these shops MAY charge you a higher price since the contractors may be able to earn commission from their recommendation.

Yup cheaper to self buy, purchasing online is even cheaper than going to physical shops but for lighting still prefer to go for physical shops as long as the price is right. If not there is always Taobao like many have use.

Cheers!

My friend say chan huat no good leh. He buy the t5. Less than 3 months spoil 2 liao. He go down balestier until he angry. That's why he say find shop w good warranty better

Ya, find shop with good warranty very important. Try House of Chandelier. They give 2 years onsite warranty. Very happy with them.

i got a Cove and track light from ECO LED [cheap and good LED wholesale] and dining lamps, and those industrial lamps for balcony From www.facebook.com/Likelights, they are selling commercial grade lamps at project price which some can be 3x cheaper than normal lamp shop

I just purchased lighting from my friend recommended LED light supplier (not light shop). They are manufacturer and also got display in their office. Cheaper than light shop cos they are direct supplier. The sales lady is very helpful. She proposed suitable lights for me when I show her my lighting plan.The company name is Q&E, contact number is 82682435. Anyone want to buy LED lights can contact this no directly. Of course taobao is more cheap but no warranty leh. So I strongly recommend to buy from this kind of supplier cos LED lights is really very easy got problem if you use bad quality one.

should buy on your own. cos contractors usually bring you to those shops that are very outdated one.
we source our lamps from Likelights and even got our dining lamps customised. the boss Jonas is quite nice guy and gave good consultation.