Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

Toilet Accessories (Brands To Recommend)

Hi all,

Would like some recommendation for toilet accessories and which brand do you normally go for and where do you purchase them?

When i look at towel bars it seems like getting stainless steel is better but the ones i saw online are normally Chrome, nickel.

brands such as Moen for example do not have SS towel bars and i'm surprise.

Other things like toilet roll holder etc.

Appreciate your recommendation.

Cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After researching a bit online here are some observations i have made which also concluded myself to purchase the stated brand for bathroom accessories. Not referring to taps or sink. Just towel bars, hooks, etc.

Brands in scope:

• Kohler
  • Grohe
  • Hansgrohe
  • Kraus
  • Moen

Highest price is Kohler followed by the rest. If have deep pockets and willing to spend can go towards Kohler.

Immediately scale down to Grohe onwards and they are all generally more affordable and certainly will not break an arm and leg for some common bathroom accessories. I purchase these in Amazon because since i am already purchasing some, might as well since it is free shipping to Singapore above USD 125.

Grohe, Hansgrohe and Kraus are similarly match in their prices with Moen coming lowest in price.

However, when i check reviews of similar purchases like towel bar, Moen has far more reviews compared to the rest. Could also be due to the price hence more customer purchasing.

All comes normally in Nickel and chrome some in stainless steel (rarely).

In the end i chose Grohe (aesthetic) and Moen (value) bathroom accessories.

Taps, sinks, Kraus any time.

Cheers!

Kim, I was inspired by your posting hence I tried to talk to CSO and they offered free shipping. So everything free shipping during the period on Black Friday.

Rightfully it shouldn't be free shipping but I think talk to CSO and also during big festive holiday like Black Friday it will work.

All from Amazon. I may try amazon china and see if got free shipping a not.

Is the warranty valid only if the toilet bowls installation is done by the manufacturer’s contractor? I was recently told by a popular brand that a toilet seat cracking within the 6 months of installation was due to installation and therefore warranty is not applicable, when the manufacturer offered 3 years warranty under normal house use.

I believe that bathroom is a place meant to relax after a long day of exhaustion. A bathroom should be clean as well as organized. I bought some nice toilet caddies for holding paper towels from a store in Ontario and their prices were reasonable. I bought a chrome toilet valet which cost only about $35.

Are you tight in renovation budget for your bathroom and toilet?

Check it out from our web store https://biglobang.com/

We have wide range of elegant basin and excellent quality WC.

More important we sell at wholesale price!! Hehe :P:P

Welcome to inquiry biglobang.sg@gmail.com

package-a.jpgpackage-acc.jpg

Edited by biglobang