Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Chong

Flying Star

Anyone who is interested in 'flying stars' should have by now gotten an English FS book on hand. Usually by the end of the page, most people got excited and started 'DIYing'. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Some gave up, some pursue further. Some continue to do testing while others decided to get a 'master and etc.

I don't have the luxury of time to teach down here, so hopefully some comments can help.

Previously, we talked about elements. However, elements need to be differentiated yin and yang. For example, yin fire is different from yang fire. And how you incorporate or use it together within the situation or environment is also subjective. This is one area where flying starrers can work on.

Another beautiful phrase, “正神正位装,拨水入零堂“ . Many started to put water here and there. Others looked for facing. The consequences sometimes may be a catastrophy. This phrase is only part of everything and not everything. A master who uses this phrase as a guide have to study together with other principles. Water can be good or can be bad depending on the formation. You don't take a canal for good water? Not long after 2004, some people asked me, "why it didn't work?".

To be continued

Edited by Mr Chong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

"What didn't work?", I asked.

"Placing water at Ling Shen, of course!!"

Yes, the problem is that there are many factors involved and many variable conditions attached. What are they? You have a mountain but is there any dragon around? If there is, then its another story. Ling Shen and Zheng Shen is also Yin and Yang but whether the auspicious and inauspicious period complements?

Therefore, flying stars is not just about managing interior qi but have to work together with the exterior and so on.

"What didn't work?", I asked.

"Placing water at Ling Shen, of course!!"

Yes, the problem is that there are many factors involved and many variable conditions attached. What are they? You have a mountain but is there any dragon around? If there is, then its another story. Ling Shen and Zheng Shen is also Yin and Yang but whether the auspicious and inauspicious period complements?

Therefore, flying stars is not just about managing interior qi but have to work together with the exterior and so on.

Hi Mr. Chong,

are you referring to 灵神 和 正神 and may i ask what are they and how are they apply?

thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

My house facing is 349degrees. Is it ok if I put a water fountain in the north sector which happens to be in the living room?

Also for object placement, do we usually use big taiji or small taiji.

Hi Mr. Chong,

are you referring to 灵神 和 正神 and may i ask what are they and how are they apply?

thank you.

Hello

Yes.

零神 and 正神。You can observe it as 衰运 and 当运 respectively.

Under different periods, you apply as 衰死生旺之气。

Hi Mr Chong,

My house facing is 349degrees. Is it ok if I put a water fountain in the north sector which happens to be in the living room?

Also for object placement, do we usually use big taiji or small taiji.

Hello

Placing fountain need to study your floorplan. Pls put up, follow my pinned instructions and I'll check for you.

It depends on the usage of the object placement. If you are placing in the living room, use the big tai ji.

Hello

Yes.

零神 and 正神。You can observe it as 衰运 and 当运 respectively.

Under different periods, you apply as 衰死生旺之气。

Hi Mr Chong,

Will you be able to recommend me one book or two on FengShui (中文) for basic understanding?

Thank you.

Hello

Placing fountain need to study your floorplan. Pls put up, follow my pinned instructions and I'll check for you.

It depends on the usage of the object placement. If you are placing in the living room, use the big tai ji.

Hi Mr Chong,

http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0001tk0.png

can you take a look at the floor plan and advise, i am intending to put it in the top left hand corner of the living room (not including the balcony). My house is 349 degree looking out towards the balcony.

Hi Mr Chong,

can you take a look at the floor plan and advise, i am intending to put it in the top left hand corner of the living room (not including the balcony). My house is 349 degree looking out towards the balcony.

Hello

Pls follow the instructions from my pinned post on deriving house compass directions.

Is it possible to have the floorplan in normal white background and indicate the arrows. DOB + time. How many ft is your fountain?

Hi Mr Chong,

Will you be able to recommend me one book or two on FengShui (中文) for basic understanding?

Thank you.

Hello

I can't really recall. You can try with books titled with feng shui or 阳宅. I do not totally recommend these books. If just for basic understanding, yes. A lot of these books are based on different authors' understanding and schools. It will be a mistake to completely adopt everything they wrote because they will never reveal the working secrets.

Hello

Pls follow the instructions from my pinned post on deriving house compass directions.

Is it possible to have the floorplan in normal white background and indicate the arrows. DOB + time. How many ft is your fountain?

Hi Mr Chong,

perhaps I can email you the floor plan? it was originally in white but when uploaded by the hosting site somehow it turns to black. i also seem not to be able to attach it to this forum.

Hi Mr Chong,

perhaps I can email you the floor plan? it was originally in white but when uploaded by the hosting site somehow it turns to black. i also seem not to be able to attach it to this forum.

Hello

Yes, you can PM to me. If its full again, try during weekend....while I'll try to clear some.

Hello

I can't really recall. You can try with books titled with feng shui or 阳宅. I do not totally recommend these books. If just for basic understanding, yes. A lot of these books are based on different authors' understanding and schools. It will be a mistake to completely adopt everything they wrote because they will never reveal the working secrets.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thanks.

But to learn from somebody require luck. I mean sometimes you pay the fees but the teacher just drag the lesson and bring you around the garden.

Any good schools to recommend by chance ?

Thanks.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thanks.

But to learn from somebody require luck. I mean sometimes you pay the fees but the teacher just drag the lesson and bring you around the garden.

Any good schools to recommend by chance ?

Thanks.

Hello

I can understand.

Don't waste your money. Of course if you want to learn basics or intermediate, any schools/classes is a quick way to understanding. This is what commercialized schools and teachers are good for.

Yes, you require luck and patience to find a good teacher and great master. Such are few and they don't keep many students.

Good luck!!

Hello

Yes, you can PM to me. If its full again, try during weekend....while I'll try to clear some.

Hi Mr Chong,

I had problem PM you the floorplan. Seems like this forum website does not allow direct upload of picture. can i email you? let me know your email address, mine is sgbestproperty@gmail.com

For the 3 compass readings,

346 degree for the area with the most windows, ie I took the reading at the balcony. If i move into the living room just facing the balcony window, it becomes about 330 instead. I think the magnetism in my house vary a lot

321 degree for the centre of the living room.

161 degree for the door reading (looking outwards). ie it will be 341 if looking inwards the same direction of the balcony.

Edited by sgbestproperty