Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Chong

Flying Star

Hi Mr Chong,

I had problem PM you the floorplan. Seems like this forum website does not allow direct upload of picture. can i email you? let me know your email address, mine is sgbestproperty@gmail.com

For the 3 compass readings,

346 degree for the area with the most windows, ie I took the reading at the balcony. If i move into the living room just facing the balcony window, it becomes about 330 instead. I think the magnetism in my house vary a lot

321 degree for the centre of the living room.

161 degree for the door reading (looking outwards). ie it will be 341 if looking inwards the same direction of the balcony.

Hello

The other forummers who posted had no problems. Maybe you can check with them or the administrator. It may be due to your type of file.

I don't involve anything personal here.

Pls try again to PM or open a new thread at the section below. This part is for me to pin up notes and instructions.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
"What didn't work?", I asked.

"Placing water at Ling Shen, of course!!"

Yes, the problem is that there are many factors involved and many variable conditions attached. What are they? You have a mountain but is there any dragon around? If there is, then its another story. Ling Shen and Zheng Shen is also Yin and Yang but whether the auspicious and inauspicious period complements?

Therefore, flying stars is not just about managing interior qi but have to work together with the exterior and so on.

Hello

Its been quite a while.

I'll take this opportunity to explain a bit further. By now anyone who has read or practise 'flying stars' may have gotten a feel or understanding. Good, this is a stepping stone. What I mean "stepping stone", actually means getting a good start, good appetite to further study in chinese metaphysics.

You may call that a school or system by itself but to think that it is everything in feng shui, then it is wrong. This is also a very good litmus test for you against 'genuine' or 'bogus' FS masters. Anyone practitioner or so called "masters" out there who only use bazhai or 'flying star' means that their knowledge is very shallow. Some is 三合, some 三元 and etc. All of which stick to a school of principles. Nothing wrong if it works. However, if any agrees that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, then they are honest and have kept an open mind.

It is very difficult for me to comment this and be accepted because many students and practitioners became protective after they kicked off with one school or follow a certain master's concept.

Now back to explain about 'flying stars'. As mentioned, this was popularised by 沈竹礽. He was actually an author who made commentaries on classic scripts. During the course of interpretation, anyone can make mistakes or have his own views/interpretations. Up till here, I'll leave you to discover yourselves if you are interested to research further.

Hi MR Chong,

Do u provide fengshui consultation for home owners? cos i feel that u r quite skilled in Fengshui.

And does FS really helps in improving wealth, family relationship and career? Does colours of walls and placement of fengshui artifacts helps in the house FS?

I am sourcing for a reliable FS master for my house which i had stay for 6 years.

Do we have to engage a FSM every year for the house since every year's element is different?

pfeet

Hi MR Chong,

Do u provide fengshui consultation for home owners? cos i feel that u r quite skilled in Fengshui.

And does FS really helps in improving wealth, family relationship and career? Does colours of walls and placement of fengshui artifacts helps in the house FS?

I am sourcing for a reliable FS master for my house which i had stay for 6 years.

Do we have to engage a FSM every year for the house since every year's element is different?

pfeet

hello

kindly put up your post in the section below. This area is for pinned post. I shall be deleting soon. Thanks.