Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ZYQ

U-home Interior Design

Hi i would also like to know ur quote mind sharing with me thanks.

Hi simpleguy80!

Will scan and PM you :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, my reno already completed and so far i'm happy wif the outcome. Although their 'quote' was not the lowest i must say, but i'm just glad to engaged them as our id to do up our house. :sport-smiley-018:

Does UHome have their own carpentry and flooring workers or do they outsource?

From my understanding, they uses their own carpenters. As for flooring workers, they 'outsource' to this company which they uses for all projects.

HTH.

Hi All,

I'm also considering UHome for my 4room.

Can PM me your ID and quotation? So that i know the benchmark to bargain with them if i were to choose them... :)

So far they nvr mention to me abt freebies... :(

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

I'm also considering UHome for my 4room.

Can PM me your ID and quotation? So that i know the benchmark to bargain with them if i were to choose them... :)

So far they nvr mention to me abt freebies... :(

Thanks in advance!

ID from U Home come by and met with us. Very much on time and spent a little more than an hour to understand our needs. Quite a contrast from another ID who came by only for abt 7 minutes, did a cursory look around and then went off.

Let you know how it goes when I meet with them to discuss proposal. Gave them 2-weeks to come up with quotation.

just to share our good experience with U-Home. our reno by U-Home has been completed and handover recently. very satisfied by their service and glad that we chose them even tho' their quote may not be the cheapest. the ID serving us, maintain his good service since the day we met him till now.

during the initial planning stage before we award him with the job, the ID serving us spent hours and hours with us trying to understand our needs and requirements. during the reno, he gave us constant updates as & when things are done/completed so we don't need to check the house everyday. and if we feel that things are not nicely done up when we check the house on weekends, he'll get his guys to rectify the next working day. thanks to his good service, it made the reno experience a good one for first time home owners like us. :good:

just to share our good experience with U-Home. our reno by U-Home has been completed and handover recently. very satisfied by their service and glad that we chose them even tho' their quote may not be the cheapest. the ID serving us, maintain his good service since the day we met him till now.

during the initial planning stage before we award him with the job, the ID serving us spent hours and hours with us trying to understand our needs and requirements. during the reno, he gave us constant updates as & when things are done/completed so we don't need to check the house everyday. and if we feel that things are not nicely done up when we check the house on weekends, he'll get his guys to rectify the next working day. thanks to his good service, it made the reno experience a good one for first time home owners like us. :good:

Just to share my experience when i visited their office. The Id entertained me seems inexperience. The packages are not cheap and with hidden cost. If you refer to their resales package, laying of homo tiles is included but hacking existing tiles is not included - hidden cost... I read from this forum which seems can bargin alot or many FOC... but in contrast, thst ID served me seems like not much bargins allow and no FOCs... asked him for toliet accessories if i sign up the packages 20k++ also cannot. ... Anyway, i am waiting the 2nd quotation from them, but i doubt it will fit into my budget...

Geryl,

Who is your ID?

Just to share my experience when i visited their office. The Id entertained me seems inexperience. The packages are not cheap and with hidden cost. If you refer to their resales package, laying of homo tiles is included but hacking existing tiles is not included - hidden cost... I read from this forum which seems can bargin alot or many FOC... but in contrast, thst ID served me seems like not much bargins allow and no FOCs... asked him for toliet accessories if i sign up the packages 20k++ also cannot. ... Anyway, i am waiting the 2nd quotation from them, but i doubt it will fit into my budget...

Geryl,

Who is your ID?

kksg2000,

replied your PM.

anyways, i don't know abt their other packages since ours is premium flat. like i've mentioned earlier on, their quote is not the cheapest, but also not the most exp quote we recd.

:yamseng:

kksg2000,

replied your PM.

anyways, i don't know abt their other packages since ours is premium flat. like i've mentioned earlier on, their quote is not the cheapest, but also not the most exp quote we recd.

:yamseng:

Does your premium flat comes with ceremic tiles for living/dinning?? Did you hack and replace with homo? Can share your experience with me on this? I'm thinking of replacing my ceramic tiles with homo ... but $$.

Does your premium flat comes with ceremic tiles for living/dinning?? Did you hack and replace with homo? Can share your experience with me on this? I'm thinking of replacing my ceramic tiles with homo ... but $$.

yes, our premium comes with ceramics tiles for living, kitchen & service yard. we didn't hack the tiles cos we're okay with what HDB has provided.

hi geryl, i recieved quotation from U-Home but it's very high. I may consider whether want to meet up with the ID again. how's their design? maybe can you PM me your ID and the quotation?

quote i received is exp too. the id told me they use good materials compared to the rest. And when i ask him how much is the homo floor tiles for living ? he said $2.30 psf!!

quote i received is exp too. the id told me they use good materials compared to the rest. And when i ask him how much is the homo floor tiles for living ? he said $2.30 psf!!

hi geryl, i recieved quotation from U-Home but it's very high. I may consider whether want to meet up with the ID again. how's their design? maybe can you PM me your ID and the quotation?

hi snoopy_tiong,

i agree that their quote is not cheap, but also not the highest which i've recd too... you can see their design for my house in my t-blog.

PMed you on the quote and ID. :yamseng:

hi snoopy_tiong,

i agree that their quote is not cheap, but also not the highest which i've recd too... you can see their design for my house in my t-blog.

PMed you on the quote and ID. :yamseng:

hi geryl, does u-home give u any freebies when u signed up their package? i may consider to use them, but hor, they din give me any freebies leh.. :(