Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ZYQ

U-home Interior Design

Mavis did my EA back in 2003 and since then, I have recommended her to 4 friends who had engaged her services. All were positive and they did turn referred her to their friends.

I am going to engage her services once again for my kitchen and 2 bedrooms for a complete overhaul.

I hope to have similar positive experience with U-Home again

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all!

I have been speaking with Kenny from U-Home. Thus far, he seems so sincere and accommodating. We changed our layout three times and he is likely to re-adjust his quote for the third time. Anyone engaged him before...? He brought us to one of his recent projects and homeowner says he is responsible.. In front of him. They appeared very comfortable with each other. Still, I haven't found any reviews on him even though he says he is in the industry for 4-5 years. The industry has to much crap for me to trust my instinct now.

Hi all,

We are actually saw many comments in renotalk abt U Home. But me and my husband still decided a trip down to U Home to get some ideas on interior and information. We went few week ago and the person I met is name Pen Teoh, my feedback for this person it was a really bad impression to me, when I step into showroom, he is the one to assist us.

We get only the 1st smile only when meeting him, after that I think he know thru from us that we never bring our house floor plan then sounds different and keep away from us become not so friendly. It was quit disappointed the person like not so keen to assist us. Just wondering that we are layman and we hope to have more ideas and advise by professional that’s y we have to look around,

Now I can understand and more contented abt the comments. Above mention just to share with yours.

thnks for your timely update! we'ere thinking of going to their showroom to have a look.

will save our effort now.

Hi all,

We are actually saw many comments in renotalk abt U Home. But me and my husband still decided a trip down to U Home to get some ideas on interior and information. We went few week ago and the person I met is name Pen Teoh, my feedback for this person it was a really bad impression to me, when I step into showroom, he is the one to assist us.

We get only the 1st smile only when meeting him, after that I think he know thru from us that we never bring our house floor plan then sounds different and keep away from us become not so friendly. It was quit disappointed the person like not so keen to assist us. Just wondering that we are layman and we hope to have more ideas and advise by professional that’s y we have to look around,

Now I can understand and more contented abt the comments. Above mention just to share with yours.

thnks for your timely update! we'ere thinking of going to their showroom to have a look.

will save our effort now.

Actually its all about the individual, I guess. There will still be some good designers around in U-Home.

thisoldman can pm me your ID name thanks!

QUOTE (tigry @ May 25 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone else with feedback on U-Home and their IDs? Am considering hiring them for my resale flat reno. .

I just completed my reno. my ID is very very responsible. i have very very tight budget and wanted to 'maximise' and do as much as possible within my budget as mine was a 26 years old flat.

was indeed very surprised at this ID. He is unlike other ID which i met who will try cut your items to be done and do less things or rather coax you to choose the cheaper material and end up dun care if overall it makes your house look cheapo... he is very patient and willing to tell you the way to cut cost yet do not compromise with the overall feel and design of the house.

this is my 2nd home already and i can tell the huge difference as i have been to most reno firms in singapore. p/s: i will go all out to cut cost so i researched almost 6mth before i engage any contractor.

in the long and short. i am very happy and satisfied with the service which my ID provided. if you are interested in his contact, pls PM me.

i have moved in for 2months already. even when my lightbulb blow, my ID send a electrician to look at it very promptly. and he told me he warrant his services for 2 years for every home he is in charge of. basically i am very impress with this young man's committement and attitude throughout my house reno and after service.

just a brief list of items i have done.
1) tailor made and design grille for windows and main door.
2) hack entire floor and pipes and bathrooms and kitchen. overhaul of the entire house.
3) plaster all walls
4) i paint the walls and ceiling myself.
5) false ceiling whole house.

pls PM me for his contact. will be very glad to share his contacts with all of you who needs a reliable and patient ID.

Our house just handover back to us last month. Overall experiences was a pleasant one except some minor problem which is still acceptable for both of us. We were recommended by our friend who gave reasonable fair remarks so we approached U-Home for more details. And of course, their quotation is not the lowest among the IDs that we met up.

We were surprised that 2 perspective drawings were shown to us at no charge. Our ID patiently explained and guided us at every meeting.

Basically no regret to engaged U-Home as our ID, my ID still responsive if there's problems.

Hi RaineRain76 can pm me your ID name? or anyone who has got her pm , pm me the id name too ? thanks!

QUOTE (Cyn @ Jul 3 2008, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good to hear a happy customer yeah.gifyeah.gif ... Very attracted to their package but have given myself a budget of $40k so hopefully they can come back with this number... Plus a bit is ok cos saving quite a bit on the freebies but not too much...

keke.. will update again when we complete our reno. its about 50% done to-date.

Hi geryl,

dun mind can pm me your ID?

thanks!

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:02 AM, kittyki said:

Any reviews on U-home on recent projects? I have gotten a quote from IMM branch.

U-Home Interior is ok.
If you get sunhup service, you might regret…