Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
haizal

Leakage After Upgrading

http://IMG_20141227_WA0004.jpg IMG_20141227_WA0005.jpg IMG_20141227_WA0006.jpg

Hi All,

I need advise.My Unit recently just went thru the HIP Upgrading Prog.Unfortunately after it was completed,the contractor told me that the unit right below my unit is leaking and they need to find the source of the leak.Above pic is what they had done to find out the source of leak.They even rehack my toilet partially.I am concern with what they are doing but do not know where and how to seek advise.I hope you all can advise me on that the contractor is doing and if it is right or wrong.

What steps should I take and what I should do.

Regards

Haizal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Since it is HIP, call town council up again or the contractor on the invoice that water is still leaking to below. It is a nightmare. keep us updated.

The thing is my upgrading schedule was from 3rd Dec to 13 Dec but till now i think they are not able to find the source and thats the condition of my toilet as of today.I really wonder if the contractor know what are they doing or even solve my neighbour's problem.

They need to complete it correctly because it will affect the rest as well. These contractors are being used for many estates, they should know what they are doing just maybe not doing a proper job.