Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

The following is my personal experience with Bez Gallery and Pierce. I've ordered my goods from Bez Gallery on the 1st Oct and it was supposed to be delivered on 15 Nov.

15 Nov, 22 Nov and 28 Nov: Unfulfilled promised deliveries. Nothing delivered every time.

29 Nov: Promised delivery of ordered goods but in the end a loan mattress was delivered instead at night around 9pm.

3 Dec: Promised delivery, was told to wait for delivery till 11pm at night by Pierce from Bez Gallery but in the end it was a no show.

4 Dec: Received correct bed frame but mattress delivered has no brand and specs are different from what I've ordered.

26 Dec: Promised delivery of correct mattress and accessories but it was a no show again.

Current Update on 27 Dec: Pierce says they will deliver the correct goods by 17 Jan if not he will do a full refund.

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my order was placed on Jun and expected delivery is on Dec. til date, nothing was received and the last updated was delivery on 10 Jan. pending til then else we will expect a full refund too. enough of the waiting game

Guest Peter Ng

First order 23 Jun 2014 and second order on 25 Sep. Both orders to be delivered on 15 Dec. Pierce postponed

several times and when first order arrived, was in-complete and don't look new. Pierce promised to exchange and

make second delivery end Dec. No show again. Last update was delivery on 12 Jan.

Let us keep watch on the delivery dates of 10, 12 and 17 Jan and be informed of the outcome.

I'm prepared to commence legal proceedings.

Guest Peter Ng

The showroom at Marina Square is vacated. There is another address at 106 Faber Drive. Postal code 129415.

Bez ACRA registration expires on 1 June 2015

• Like 1

Guest Peter Ng

Latest call from Andrew, claiming to be from Bez Gallery, promising to deliver on Monday 12 Jan.

Lets co-operate to monitor the moves by Pierce and his company. Keep each other informed if he delivers.

Also keep us informed of Bez Gallery's exhibition locations. Lets see if Pierce delivers on 10th.

• Like 1

Guest Peter Ng

Maybe Jessiebliss would like to share the outcome of today's delivery or postponement!

• Like 1

Hi, I just bought a Olena mattress from a furniture fair at expo on 11jan. The fair had been going on the past week but unfortunately this was the last day. A man wearing black golf cap and thick drawn eyebrows and claims to be the boss served me. He seems to be the same person everyone has been describing as the boss of mattress atrium, followed by Bez gallery, and his new shop name at the expo fair is now called "the exquisite promenade" located at Faber drive. According to reviewers he has called himself different names: Joe, Wee Juo, Pierce. but the name he introduced to me was Yiren. I am worried now as I only read these reviews after making full payment, and am wondering why he would keep changing his name, and company name. my bed will be delivered in March as stated on the invoice. hope to hear some good news from the rest of you in the meantime.

Guys, thanks for sharing and do keep us posted on the outcome. My delivery (purchased from Bez Gallery) is expected in Mar, and I hope the delivery is not delayed or MIA.

Jessiebliss & Peter Ng, was the 10 Jan and 12 Jan delivery made?

Edited by PRINCESSINPINK

My wife and I had a few exchange with them . Hope they keep their words in delivery. Many have been said in here, same stories and tactics used....problems still surfacing..

Hope they not just being oblivious.

Do keep us update!

Edited by Ryunaga

Guest Peter Ng

They are difficult to contact and they will always have a reason and another later date.

I'm tired of their delay tactics. I'm taking legal action.

They are difficult to contact and they will always have a reason and another later date.

I'm tired of their delay tactics. I'm taking legal action.

hi peter/Jessiebliss, can i have yr contact . would like to know abt yr situation. am a victim too

Edited by Imageisimpy