Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

To be fair... currently the watsapp group will not be created until Monday if they no show on our delivery... shall wait and see whats the outcome and I will update here again.

• Like 1

Anyone recieved a black sofa yesterday might but is not ur model? Cos that set is mine, but the house owner dont agree for bez to retrieve back :(

Above is according to pierce wife, invoice number 100600 I think, and I think house owner name is michelle.

If the house owner is here, can pm me to discuss?

If everything is real story....

sighz

I went down to the Faber drive shop last weekend to confirm my order and delivery date. The shop is quite small and rundown, however Pierce is not around as they are at Expo for the exhibition. I just hope my order will be fulfilled as promised. If someone is creating the watsapp group, please include me.

I am waiting for today's delivery and let u guys know. One of their customer have already reported to sinming newspaper and also asked me to join the reporting. So, wait for my delivery status and i will update here.

For those who interested to join the other group of reporting to sinming, pm me and I pass u guys the contact of the reporter.

• Like 2