Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The Chinese 10 Courts of ****

**** is the place where humans will be brought to after they had died. Typically, according to believes based on legends, COW HEAD (牛头Niutou) and HORSE FACE (马面Mamian) will be the ones who will bring you down!

What are the 10 Courts of ****?

The below will be a basic introductions to the 10 courts of ****. The Crime that you have committed and the punishment that you will get.

First Court of ****

Crime: Violating the code of filial piety

Punishment: Put under heavy slabs and boulders or squeezed in the middle of the grinder

Second Court of ****

Crime: Gossiping, Stealing, Wickedness

Punishment: Having your tongue pierced, Made to kneel on steel granules, Boiled in a cauldron, disemboweled, and put in a volcanic chamber

Third Court of ****

Crime : Corruption and greed, Disobedience and disrespect to elders, Violating and state a Confucian principles or being an unjust official

Punishment : Handcuffed and beaten, Have your ribs pierced, body grilled, your lungs, heart, liver, intestines and eyes torn out, Have your heart removed, knees crushed and face scraped by a mental instrument

Fourth Court of ****

Crime : General Sins, Cheating or evading income taxes, Stealing, Breaking promises

Punishment : Hurled into a torrential river, made to kneel on bamboo spikes, boiled in oil, head struck open, Drowned under a heavy stone ,Have your hands swan off, have your lips split

Fifth Court of ****

Crime : Cruelty to animals and friends

Punishment :Have your heart torn out with hooks or thrown onto protruding swords

In this Sixth Court of ****, those who have already been punished but are still unrepentant, are punished further. This includes all crimes against any deity or Buddha or breaking any Buddhist or Confucian laws.

Sixth Court of ****

Crime : Stealing from temples committing blasphemy , Killing animals

Punishment : Made to kneel on iron nails, swanned in two, gnawed by rats,Have your body chopped in half

Seventh Court of ****

Crime : Rebelling against authorities , Spreading false rumors , Using drugs, causing quarrels

Punishment : Torn apart by dogs, Have your tongue pulled out , Thrown into a pot of boiling water

Eighth Court of ****

Crime : Committing crimes against Confucianism and operating houses for immoral purposes

Punishment : Crushed under carriage wheels, sliced, disemboweled, struck by lighting, and having tongues, arms and legs cut off

Ninth Court of ****

Crime : Smuggling, committing arson , Writing or painting erotic literature or scenes

Punishment :Attacked by snakes, stung by bees, tortured or trafficking drugs in boiling oil

Flattened between two planks, have your head crushed in an iron ring, skull steamed, bones scraped and tendons pulled out

In the Tenth Court of ****, the President passes his final judgment and the sinner goes through one of the seven-ways in the Wheel of Reincarnation. Shaped like a wheel, wind and clouds billow out from the circle in the centre and the six other circles surrounding it. Depending on the sinner's past life, he will enter a particular way which will determine how he or she will be reborn.

Tenth Court of ****

hi guys,

created a throwaway account to join this thread. my dad got cheated late last year in october. same story, bez gallery never delivered, moved out of marina square, etc. i helped my dad filed a claim at SCT, got a judgment, they never paid up, so i took out a WSS (writ of seizure and sale). we're now waiting for an auction date.

honestly they're banking on lack of willpower / lack of knowledge to try and scam as many people as they can. so for everyone who's gotten shafted by them, don't wait. make police reports, file claims. if they don't pay up, don't hire debt collection agencies, just take out a WSS. if police say it's a civil case, insist that it's a cheating case and inform them that others have been scammed too and have made police reports.

note: the WSS enforcement process is lengthy and does involve some filing fees, so you have to take the risk that you might be throwing good money after bad (if end up cannot recover anything from them). do note that i believe bez gallery is a partnership, so if the company cannot pay up should be able to recover from the partners themselves.

finally, i believe they have just moved their showroom from faber drive to woodlands. a quick bizfile search should give you the new address. they're trying to run, don't let them.

cheers and good luck everyone

All victims can go to Ang Mo Kio North NPC to file police report and insist that it is registered. The police is getting interested now.

It is near to Yio Chu Kang MRT.

Read the news article. Can't help laugh when the lady boss keep pushing the blame to her worker. Wonder how many workers kena blame over these few years

Now await the police to investigate.

Those two runs a furniture company, scamming people thousands and thousands of dollar by selling beds and mattresses and sofa and end up delivering people damaged goods or totally different items from what people ordered and then going MIA and in order to run, they keep changing their business location and company names.

Does anyone think back and ask how they escape the law punishment after years of scamming.

Seriously our government have not been doing enough to protect our consumers.

Hope we as the victims of this scam work together and force CASE and our MP to pass some laws to stop this kind of scamming business.

Are they waiting for someone to kneel down at police station or MP's office before action is taken?

Actually if I kneel down at polico or MP, no action will be taken. This is because he has been using spore laws loophole to protect himself or should I comment that spore laws protect the business more than the consumers

He is at his best to use law to threatens his victims to stop posting on the forum or face his lawyer letters for civil claims.

Thinking back I seriously regret voting in the government during the last GE. The sim lim square case and people park stories have not force the government to pass stricter laws to protect the consumers.

Even till today all the victims can only suffer in silence.

Hi all,

Would like to narrate my experience with Bez Gallery.

In May 2014, my fiancé (now wife) and I went shopping at Marina Square. Decided to see prices of the beds to budget for furnishing and reno expenses. Popped by Bez Gallery as most shops are closing (think around 830pm).

The guy who attended to us introduced himself as Pierce (Chinese, mid 40s, slim build, wearing specs and a cap). I vaguely recalled there was another lady, a young girl and 1 sales assistant in the shop at that time. Pierce then talked us through the whole process of bed manufacturing, the multi-zonal support and how their beds are priced competitively (container shipping and produced in Thailand with presence in Asia - esp South Korea) compared to other reputable brands. We tried the "Hemisphere" series and found it comforting.

We decided that it was a good bargain (S$2680 for a Queen size bed and a storage bed frame with the standard freebies), we initially requested for a $500 deposit but he said a $1000 deposit I preferred. We gave in. I walked out of the shop with a heavy heart (no good feeling). I thought I gave in way too easy. Reflections:

1) Bez Gallery was the 1st bed shop that we entered. We should have visited other stores.

2) We failed to do background check of the shop. After the purchase, went back to do a search on the company - no website. Back then, there were 1-2 negative reviews. I then texted Pierce (9145-8003). He referred me to www.olenamattress.com (not a professional website). In the same SMS, he also shared with me some of the contacts for reno works (which I did not engage their services).

3) Name card given did not reflect his name (if he is the owner, should have cards). He merely took the name card of Michelle and wrote his name and contact.

4) Promised to drop by our new place to take precise measurements so the bed frame could be of exact fit during the sales talk. Did not materialize.

5) Lesson learnt - do extensive research of the company thoroughly. Compare prices, understand the company, and do not make haste decisions. More importantly, do not commit to full payment.

Fast forward 1 year later, when our reno was coming to a tail-end. Despite the earlier after-thoughts, I decided to give Pierce a chance (S$1000 deposit is at stake). We popped by Marina Sqaure in early Jan 2015 wanting to confirm the colour of the bed frame. To our dismay, the showroom was vacant. I was informed later that the showroom has since shifted to 106 Faber Drive (due to high rental; close to 80k monthly).

In March 15, we went down to the showroom (106 Faber Drive) to decide on the colour of the frame. It took us quite a while to locate the showroom. We also decided to upgrade to King size at an additional cost of $350. Pierce requested for our invoice for him to take note of our orders. He then made a copy of the invoice we brought (apparently he has not been keeping proper records). At the end of the selection, out of courtesy, I asked if I'm required to make additional payment (in my heart -even he asked, I wouldn't top up). We informed him to schedule the delivery in mid-April (exact date we will call to confirm).

Due to delay in the reno works, we scheduled the delivery of the bed to take place on Sat, 9 May with the rest of the furniture (not from Bez Gallery). However, during the week of 4-7 May, we called up the company wanting to confirm the delivery time. Calls went unanswered and we decided to drop by 106 Faber Drive on 6 May 2015. The showroom was closed and the shop ne wasn't there (furniture still inside when we peeped through the windows, the phone was also ringing when we called). On the same evening, we decided to drop by IMM.

We have heard positive reviews on Serta and popped by the shop. The salesman was attentive (was informed that the models/range of beds differ from the boutique shops and those in departmental stores - Taka/Robinsons). Stocks were readily available and not recommended to hold delivery beyond 1 month. We decided on the particular model, made payment and delivery was arranged on Fri, 8 May (2 days after placing order). I am pleased with the overall process with Serta - from the 1st interaction with the sales man to delivery (the delivery guy told me on how to care for the product, etc)

On 9 May, while taking delivery of other furniture, Pierce (8608-0633) called and apologized saying goods stuck at Malaysia (my initial thoughts was my understanding bed made in Thailand, nevertheless - not impt) and stocks likely to arrive within the next couple of weeks. I SMS him on Fri, 15 May to ask him on the delivery status. Reply was that he will check and update me by end of that day, but Pierce did not. Text him the following day to say I require the bed urgently (delivery to take place on 23 May) else I will cancel the order (coz I need to move in; this is despite having bought a bed from Serta). he called me up and say he will check and get back. He said as long my delivery date is fixed, he will try to expedite the delivery as there I no room in his warehouse. Nothing heard from him since.

Questions ran thru my mind - if he is out to con, he wouldn't have bothered to call or SMS. But on the other hand, he is trying to delay the process - maybe wanting time to fix things.

However, the delivery did not materialize on 23 May. Not able to reach him since. I have since lodged a Police report and hopefully lodge a claim with SCT thereafter.

Thank you for reading my experience an hopefully will be beneficial for those who are intending to buy furniture - buy preferably reputable stores and un place deposit of high value. :thumbs up:

p/s - I not promoter of Serta and I dun get any commission. :good: