Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think this fella went into MIA or perished..KNn called me and said he was admitted in ICU. Hope is real!!! Karma is the revenge!!!

Felt sad for their 2 innocent children to share their burden of their bad action.. If they don't received this lives.

Edited by Ryunaga

BEZ gallery already cost so money people so much money. Even note the same, do you want to risk your hard-earned money?

The police have taken an interest in the case. Suggest all victims lodge report at Ang Mo Kio NPC to build our case.

It's near to Yio Chu Kang MRT.

Hubby and I bought a Queen size bed from the Bez Gallery on 1st Nov 2014 and we paid in full. The items stated on the invoice included a mattress and the bed frame for 28th April delivery.

This was the first item we bought after buying our flat and we knew that the renovations would not be completed until April hence the delayed delivery. The guy who served and convinced us to buy the bed was Pierce. Anyway, long story cut short. In December 2014, we decided to pop by the furniture shop at Marina Sq as claimed to select the bed frame and was shocked to find that the shop listed on the invoice and name card was emptied... I called up the phone number and someone did answer the call and told us that the shop had been relocated to Faber drive. Hubby and I sped down and was kinda relieved to see some furniture there. We were told that the rental in their Marina Sq branch went up way too high and they had to relocated. The man in the store also claimed that they were trying to contact all their customers to advise the change of delivery... Upon selecting the bed frame and colour, I told them I needed the furniture to be delivered on 28th of feb instead of April...

When I got home, i just felt so uneasy and done something I should have done long ago, doing a check on the Internet... As expected, I was more than shocked and terrified to read about all the negative reviews... And I saw that a number of people had deleted their posts and claimed that the scumbag will threaten to countersue so I chose to remain quiet and wait for my delivery until February.

Of course, on 28th of feb, they didn't turn up so I left them a message... A few hours later, someone from BG called back and claimed that they had somehow forgotten our orders and needed another month to get the production running.....

March came and gone and still there was no calls or delivery... I called them several times and left a stern message... This time, they claimed that the shipment arrived but was of a wrong make. Thy had it in King size instead and of a different frame which is totally not what would have blended into my Reno theme. After discussing with hubby, we decided to accept it anyways... We couldn't risk not receiving anything.... Another month went past and there were three more no-show... I kept telling hubby, ok, we will give them one last chance, if by 17th may they don't deliver, I will lodge a police report....

On the 17th May, their delivery guys finally called and gave us 20 mins to rush home for the installation. The frame and mattresses were there... While the guys moved the furniture in, they brought along a young child probably around the age of 9 and he was messing and stamping on my other brand new furniture! He even threw rubbish into my new neighbour's place and pushed the blame to my kid... So while I was busy to stop this boy from wrecking my house, two other guys were in my room fixing the bed frame. My hubby was given a delivery note and made to sign it.

Midway during the installation, the guys claimed that the frame specs were wrong and they couldn't install it. They then asked me to contact BG again and they simply left all the different parts lying in my bedroom and LEFT!!!!!! I sms Pierce asking if he would send someone to fix it and he apologized and claimed that it will be fixed soon but like you would have known, it was another empty promise. Till today, nearly two months have passed, they have not come to fix my bed. I'm at my wits end... It's really frustrating to deal with a scum like this... Really wish there's something we can do to bring them to justice

Hello Guys

This is with regards to Bez Gallery's fraud scam. I am also a one of the victims. We ordered our sofa last August and after many false promises made by Pierce finally we realised that he has no intentions to fulfil our order. We have won the case against him from The small claim Tribunal but it has not made any impact on him. He never appeared in the court hearing. We made a big mistake of paying him the full amount of S$3650. Now it seems very difficult to get our money back. Plz advice

Guest unicorn2015

Raccay & 270882, lodge a report at Ang Mo Kio NPC at AMK Avenue 9

I would suggest you victims all come together to take legal action against him. Also write to social media sites to expose him and list down all his contacts. Afterall, it's his wrong for scamming others, he have to be prepared to face all conseequences. It's not so much about the money but more of like the fact he is still going around cheating others.

Edited by lmss