Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hope is still on going and nailed him just like Air Mobile: Throw them in jail for 2 weeks!!! $4K too cheap for them..one deal one scam to cover that cost. Really hope relevant authority can be effective!!

anyone know where is he now?

Edited by Ryunaga

Im here to share with u guys regarding this company. recently it has gotten to my attention that this company that u guys are referring to, has been scamming and ripping people off. i work for a transportation company which Pierce paid for to deliver his furniture. his warehouse is at 10 Woodlands close #06-15 woodlands horizon.

theres something you guys need to know which is that all of the items that u have ordered are damaged. reason is because Pierce dont care about his products and to cover up some of these defects, he uses diff sets of coloured markers to coloured off the items with same colour markers to prevent the parts where the defect is from being seen or noticed.

all your items that u have purchased have all been thrown, push (not carried) and dragged around the warehouse. the warehouse is small and theres hundreds of furniture ranging from mattresses, bed frames, head board, main bodies and sofas. before this, Pierce hire a mover company to move all these furniture to his warehouse but he wasnt present therefore the movers just dump all his furnitures anyhow and all over the place. all the furniture is being stacked one after another all over the place and once you go inside the warehouse, your stuck and theres not much movement you can make so to locate different parts of a bed ( head board, frames, body ) , Pierce has to climb and stepped on all his other furniture to find within that hundreds and thousands of pieces of furniture. and the reason its not possible to carry the furniture and shift them to one place is because, since theres no spaces to walk, all the furniture has to be dragged and thrown everywhere within the warehouse and that is how all your items are always defective when u receive them.

im sorry to say this but i might have stepped and throw around some of your furniture around before delivering them because thats the only to help Pierce to take out the parts that is to be delivered for that day. the thing is big and heavy and he needs help to find them and carry them out of the mess which is his other hundreds of furniture lying around. usually when i have a job from my boss which is to deliver Pierce beds, he would come personally to open the door to the warehouse and to locate the items and tell me which one it is. and the reason why you guys get diff items from what you ordered is because the place is impossible for me and him to find diff parts of beds as they are not together at all. one part can be at this end and one part can be at diff end or under the whole lots of stacks of beds. one more thing, most of your poducts are not fully wrapped in the warehouse and Pierce ordered me to wrap them up to make it look new before delivering them to your houses.

i hope that answers all of your questions regarding this company. honestly i feel ashame to deliver for Pierce and i told my boss lots of times that this will compromise his company's name if he were to take delivery jobs from Pierce but my boss is a money minded greedy pig and i have no choice but to just do them. i feel sorry for you guys if this jackass has been scamming you guys and im willing to help out in any way as i can with your police complaints and all. the next time i have a job from Pierce, im going to take a picture and videos to show those who are interested of how his warehouse looks like and how your products been treated in the warehouse.

Hi Ajib. Was this the unit you had worked at? As in the warehouse that was used to store all the mattresses and stocks? https://goo.gl/photos/WT34p5j4UiePZWas9