Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cyliyu

Need Help Of This 2 Items

Need help on the following:-

1) My HDB gate lock (to ceiling and flooring) was broken.

anyone know where can I get a replacement?

20141230_112553_zps264d4b4b.jpg

2) My windows grille support (mounted the grille to the wall) also broken, anyone came across it and know where to get a replacement?

20141230_091612_zps749e6d77.jpg

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Window one quite difficult to find. I would call contractor because of safety issue with HDB.

For gate, either go back HDB or find a gate contractor. Nowadays the 'switch' is of poor quality.. it gets misalign easily and if force, will break.

Window one quite difficult to find. I would call contractor because of safety issue with HDB.

For gate, either go back HDB or find a gate contractor. Nowadays the 'switch' is of poor quality.. it gets misalign easily and if force, will break.

Thanks.

For the gate, I have wrote a mail to HDB and waiting for their reply.

For the window grille support, is kind of L-sharp PVC material, called a few contractors but they don't sell it. if anyone came across a contractor do sell the spare parts, please let me know their contact. thanks!

Edited by cyliyu

Window grille support hmm.. it should be an easy fix, maybe just don't want to do. Is it affecting the window grille in anyway?

haha....

I'm using a un-use cup to support it from the floor.

Your regular contractor not willing to help you? i often have a regular contractor for all sorts of work that i cannot do myself. I will do everything in my means to DIY before i pick up the phone because they'll start charging for a simple thing which i learn over time.

Manage to find the gate lock from one of the hardware shop in Hougang and get it replaced.

Now still searching for the L-bracket for the grille.