Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
barefootken

Relite Or Crestar Fan?

Hi dear all, need some advice here. I'm searching for a black color fan for my living room to match my industrial theme house. So far shortlised three KDK, Relite Petite and Crestar Icol. KDK is out as not suitable for HDB use as long centre column. Tried searching for reviews on Relite and Crestar and Crestar seems popular among home onwers here. Relite made in India and Crestar made in Taiwan. Rlite is cheaper though and understand from salesman Relite is used some schools, government tender projects etc so not bad. Which would you all recommend and what's your experience with either if you are using them? Thanks a zillion in advance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Seems like no response. Did some quick checks, there’s someone who bought 3 units of the Relite Petite and all working fine after like a year of usage. Also saw that it’s often featured in local interior design magazines too. And saw that Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf also using the Relite Petite fans. So guess the Relite Petite fans are not bad.

https://rumbleinstyle.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/blow-wind-blow/