Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aizen

Painting Services To Recommend

Hi, any 1 have good painting services to recommend? When looking for painting services what to look out for?

And any 1 tried the Nippon services? They are currently having promo, but dunno the services is it good a not

ppspaintandsave600.jpg

pps-paintandsave600-price.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

To share with the rest of you my very recent experience with painting service from Dulux.

Our painting project is to paint an entire 3 ½ hdb flat with Dulux Ware & wash and Dulux glossy finish. Raymond Yeo is the one managing the project and is experienced. The overall impression on the finishing of the Dulux paint itself and on the final workmanship is good.

The painting work includes walls, ceiling, toilets, doors and feature wall with our own simple design. The painting was done over the weekends and the work was finished yesterday. Upon finishing we made the full payment yesterday. We have yet to test the stain-removing feature with a wet cloth. The ceiling of the two bathrooms is nice after the painting.

At one stage, we identified unsatisfactory or missed-out places. The good thing is that once we pointed out, they’d make time to fix them, which is acceptable.

Painting the internal of the home requires true patience and missing here and there are understandable. The key thing is that the painters are made responsible to make out and Raymond ensured that was done. Even after the painting group had left yesterday afternoon, I notice obvious places that are still missed out. J(Based on my confidence on them, I would not think it is difficult for them to make it up.)

So much on it today and thanks to Dulux on our newly painted home.