Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vkhoo

Big Box Is A Big Joke!

Hi,

I would like to warn everyone out there that buying furniture from Big Box will probably drive you up the wall!

I have contacted the company a total of 6 times for something as simple as confirming the delivery date and no one will ever give you a straight answer. Their protocol is to tell you that someone else will call you back and of course, no one does.

I'm supposed to get my bed frame delivered tomorrow and even though every person I've spoken to today has assured (one even promised) me that someone will call me to confirm delivery, no one has. And of course now the office is closed and I don't even know what is happening. Am I going to waste my precious Saturday just sitting around for a delivery that may or may not happen because I don't even know what time they're coming.

Seriously, go buy your furniture elsewhere. Anywhere else is better than this joke of a company.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oh my goodness, does the torture never end? They did deliver the bed frame to me, but they delivered THE WRONG ONE!!

And as expected, no one is picking up the call at the office.

Truly the worst experience I have ever had in my life!!