Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi - love the look and feel of your home - is this AB coz i'm from there too :)

Have you receive the subway tiles ok? I might consider getting from TB - may I ask which forwarder or agent you used? Is the shipping expensive?

Hello neighbor!! Which block are you in? I'm from 505B!! Have you got your keys?

I have not received the tiles yet. But the tiles are at the forwarder. Now waiting for the rest of the items to be there then arrange for shipment, But I may be doing one more shipment during the carpentry setup.

I used Hong Xun, this is the first time I used them with recommendations from my friend who is a frequent buyer of TB. They charge 530rmb for 1cm2. Usually I use oops.sg for air freight. But i think their sea is 500rmb per 1cm2 though..

Edited by HansamuQ

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

530rmb for 1cm2 with cost u a bomb for the shipment. I believe you are referring to 530rmb per m3

Yes you are right. It's 1m3. Hahaha. Thanks Ya!!!

Hello neighbor!! Which block are you in? I'm from 505B!! Have you got your keys?

I have not received the tiles yet. But the tiles are at the forwarder. Now waiting for the rest of the items to be there then arrange for shipment, But I may be doing one more shipment during the carpentry setup.

I used Hong Xun, this is the first time I used them with recommendations from my friend who is a frequent buyer of TB. They charge 530rmb for 1cm2. Usually I use oops.sg for air freight. But i think their sea is 500rmb per 1cm2 though..

504D :)

I'm still meeting ID / Contractors, hopefully I can find one by end of March!!

Hi. Can pm me ur id contacts?

Hi, PMed

504D :)

I'm still meeting ID / Contractors, hopefully I can find one by end of March!!

I see.. All the best Ya!! So far ok ma? Are you in the FB group too?

Aircon piping more or less done for now. Except for some rework required at the kitchen and dining beam as i plan to install glass windows. But the aircon installer (Ah di) are good. He do not mind coming down a couple of times. Had spoken with other aircon guys before, some ask them to come twice already not easy. But Ah di, seems easy going. Willing to come down to do the re piping first. But not yet done la, need to check with ID where should they move the pipe to. Quite happy to have engaged him, talk to him, most of the things he also ok. All thanks to renotalk!

This is the place where need to rework, the pipe should be outside the dining area, cause my ID will do box up.

B46A0CDC-A559-40DB-84D9-62189A572C59_zps

You can see that my piping is running on the outside, and the pipe are not covered with PVC trunking. Because i upgraded the pipe and insulation, so if put PVC trunking, it will be very thick and box up will not be that nice. So decided to do box up only, and to make it not that thick, they install the gas pipe on top while the water pipe below.

68C8697C-6B65-43B0-8206-249BD0D81452_zps

View from my Master bedroom. Will box up for my masterbed room too.

94F81C2E-AA1B-4781-A32C-18C2923F933E_zps

Now the whole house is in a mess. Lol. Wires everywhere, sand everywhere. :sport-smiley-018:

Electrical and LAN wires are concealed on the floor before laying tiles

6191A519-8836-403A-B5A5-B566AC421DF7_zps

The toilet now are like 80% finish for tiling. I am quite happy with the looks. What do you think?

Master Toilet.

The shower kerb base in already up, floor tiles also done. Only left with the bottom wall tiles i guess should be done on Monday. the pic was taken on today, maybe since Saturday not allowed to do cutting of tiles is it?

The Mozart tiles still not up. But i think it should be nice!

In case you guys are thinking what is the ledge on the side of the wall, it is suppose to be the shampoo/shower bath stand. initially wanted to build a wall up between the W.C and Shower so can create a small space for shampoo, but my ID suggest this instead. Think should be nice.

1F1446D9-540C-4CB0-8A92-A36DD6239F0C_zps

Common Toilet

Progress is about the same, with the shower kerb base done, also left with bottom wall tiles to be lay.

I love the feature wall tiles. Looks so good. And have 2 different feel for both master and common bathroom.

Because the tiles comes in different shades and patterns, some are nice, some are not nice. But when mix together, the overall feel looks good!

At first I still quite skeptical that the tiling uncle don't know if know how to make it nice not, but seems the tiling uncle is quite good. Guess based on their experience, they are used to these type of tiles.

E74B1EE6-386C-48A8-B025-A38725E80960_zps

The kitchen is still waiting for my Subway tiles from Taobao. Now still at my forwarder, i guess next week then able to start to ship to here which will takes another 3 weeks.

The kitchen is already plastered and ready to lay the tiles. Had already told my ID that the subway tiles will not be here so soon, she say they will do whatever they can, if all finish, tiles still not here, then they will come back another time to do it. Nice! Like that i not so stress. Haha,

85746D4B-6269-4806-924B-2A47258058A7_zps

In the 3D, this wall is supposed to be in orange brick or white brick. But after some thought, since the dining table will be just by this wall, in the event of spill or splash during Steamboat or any event then it will be extremely hard to wipe it off. So in the end also decided to lay Subway tiles too. White subway tiles with black gout. What do you think? :jammin:

37216B6C-A7CA-4E38-8853-E6D373637FED_zps

Hopefully next week have more progress, see if the living and bedroom floor tiles can be completed a not.

Just bought a W.C from TB. I only bought 1, planned to test the quality, if it is good, then will buy 1 more, in the next shipment.

So hopefully it faster delivered to my forwarder so I can quickly arrange to ship here.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=37550643647&spm=a1z09.2.9.10.vbidLC&_u=81prdk1ce1a2

Toilet_zpsisbznhkq.jpg

Edited by HansamuQ

looking forward to see how your renovation turns out because the relocation of the kitchen door is exactly what im planning to do 3 years down the road. that's why i didnt opt for the wall during the flat selection :D

For current batch of BTO flats, the offset should be about 150mm. Based on the header of the link, the seller seems to be able to supply offset starting from 100mm. If ordered the wrong offset, the item can still be used as dining chair :notti:

did u check the offset of your W.C. ?

For current batch of BTO flats, the offset should be about 150mm. Based on the header of the link, the seller seems to be able to supply offset starting from 100mm. If ordered the wrong offset, the item can still be used as dining chair :notti:

Yes, the standard offset for HDB is 150mm. But because I overlay, I ordered 130mm.

The flushing system if ordered 150mm and above it will be suction type, saw the demo video on the link, they throw in ping pong balls, and all the balls were suck into the hole.

But because the offset is less than 150mm, so the flushing system would be those using water to push all the dirt down the hole.

looking forward to see how your renovation turns out because the relocation of the kitchen door is exactly what im planning to do 3 years down the road. that's why i didnt opt for the wall during the flat selection :D

Hi, thanks for visiting. Will be updating it!