Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Loving the colours of the entire home. I like that they all blend nicely together. Btw, I noticed you're using mostly subway tiles for your kitchen. Is that costly? Am planning to do it for my bathrooms but scared they'll be too expensive for many walls instead of just one feature wall eg just for backsplash.

Fa,

thisbtotrendmustdie.wordpress.com

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Loving the colours of the entire home. I like that they all blend nicely together. Btw, I noticed you're using mostly subway tiles for your kitchen. Is that costly? Am planning to do it for my bathrooms but scared they'll be too expensive for many walls instead of just one feature wall eg just for backsplash.

Fa,

thisbtotrendmustdie.wordpress.com

Hi Fa, thanks for visiting! Initially Subway tiles was not planned, was planning to use color glass for the back splash, but wife saw some kitchen with subway tiles so decided to change. My subway tiles are from Taobao. pricing is at least half the price of SG.

Hi mind pm me the which shipping service you used for your taobao purchases?

Hi qrsy2k, thanks for visting, my first shipment is using Hong Xun while the rest are oops.sg,

Hi,

Nice concept for the house.

Mind sharing where you get the sofa from? and around how much?

Thanks

Hi Yamoo,

Thanks for visiting! I got the sofa from Novena furniture, around 2.4k. Haven deliver yet, so dont have any reviews for it.

Its been awhile i had update my progress. The progress was not as fast as i expected.

For the past 4 weeks, only painting, lights (partial) are up. And some of the tiles touch up. So this week, partial toilet stuff like W.C, rain shower sets will be installed, so to give way for acid cleaning, i had finally manage to squeeze my Taobao loots into the storeroom. Now my storeroom are super packed!

I think if my ID wants me to find something from there for them to install i don't think i can ever find it. LOL. Shall take a pic tomorrow on my storeroom.

Aircon also will be installing on tomorrow. This week will complete the acid wash. Next week will start the carpentry! So looking forward!.

• Like 1

And for the past 2 weeks or so, was finalizing the carpentry laminates and painting, so after confirming, these are my latest 3D.

Living room:

Living%20Room_zpstznbran8.jpg

Kitchen: Don't know why the table top looks reddish. It was supposed to be Granite Black Galaxy.

Kitchen_zpsofvaskrj.jpg

Master Bedroom

Master_zpsqnzlldg3.jpg

Bedroom 3

Bedroom%203_zps89maurxg.jpg

Toilets

Toilets_zps3bo6ai4a.jpg

Hi Yamoo,

Thanks for visiting! I got the sofa from Novena furniture, around 2.4k. Haven deliver yet, so dont have any reviews for it.

Hi,

Thanks for the info ^^

It's had been two weeks, aircon is up, first coat of paint is also up. And just done with acid wash. Progress was quite slow. Am now pushing my ID to speed up the progress.

Next week carpentry will arrive, and according to to her, within a week ccarpentry can be done, not sure if it's true. Hopefully by month end all will be done..

Before carpentry cover the floor with protection, here are some pictures of my sparkling clean home.

View from Living walkway

9293A411-BC58-44D8-A2AD-258E3486F1FA_zps

Living room

A48C4DF4-1C70-486C-8262-A39F3B8E5B01_zps

Common Bathroom and bedroom

673588B9-4A94-4A81-87C6-6B55370596C3_zps

Master bathroom and bedroom

0B4E7D36-A381-4136-B4B7-562D47EFA6DF_zps

Master bedroom

AA25433E-7944-4DDD-9D9D-95362C0C9966_zps

Hopefully next week will have more updates to share.

Finally my carpentry had started!!

I must say it is really a lot. Step into my house whole place was full of carpentry.

Day 1- chunks and chunks of carpentry and kitchen

7CE99931-0185-42B0-BB6B-5086568F5CF0_zps

Day 1 - Wardrobe and shoe cabinet getting ready

CBE8D1E2-CF4B-4AD0-B084-8E16D8464684_zps

Day 2 - study table, kitchen, toilets, display cabinet.

B1812E76-FE1C-4CE6-A840-B46C2A0613C0_zps

BD1060DD-56DB-4C7D-B64F-D44B05B79594_zps

when carpentry has started. Every day seems to be nearer to completion. Next week should be done with carpentry. And doors, platform, shower screen all these should be next week. So excited.

Living room feature wall and cosy area partially up.

9EDCC22B-B4C3-4579-A289-50E73AC6D689_zps

Hi HansumuQ,

Could u share with me ur ID contact and detailed quotation pls? My email is tan_ming_hao@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

Hi there, can pm me your ID contact please? Thanks for sharing.

Hi HansumuQ,

Could u share with me ur ID contact and detailed quotation pls? My email is tan_ming_hao@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

Hi, thanks for visiting!

PM-ed