Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It’s been super long since i last updated. Had moved in on the 16th of July. Then till now, was busy un-packing, checking defects, cleaning. Buying things. So late reply on my PM. Will PM the request shortly.

And finally got the time to upload to Photobucket on the photos that i had took. So far staying for 3 weeks, was OK. Except for some defects which waiting for ID to clear for me. Have not paid the final 10% so i have got no worries. =)

Ok, here are the following updates.

*PS: Because the photos are consolidated with different time taken so may seem a bit “Rojak”

Curtains Blinds by Ridge Furnishing.
Overall Experience is good, during installation, one of the blind’s string was on the wrong side, but they manage to change it with the supplier.

Curtains1_zpsb511d1f7.jpg

Kitchen’s Window Frame and Door was also installed.

dining%20Window_zpsrsg7wei2.jpg

Shoe Cabinet with pull-out sitting stool and Feature Wall to cover the home shelter. Used mirror so that can ensure all are nice and neat before leaving the house

Shoe%20Cabinet_zpsznzufmrm.jpg

My Workspace. Now you see it, now you don’t. =)

Study_zpscizngaey.jpg

My living room and cosy/games area.

Living%20cosy_zpsoi8tau9c.jpg

My Kitchen before moving in. Hope it can stay neat and clean for long. =)

Kitchen_zpsbzhmn70a.jpg

Hi, may i know how much is your id quote you materroom tv panel,2 toilets with glass door quote as now i am looking for contactor or id for my resale 4 room flat thank :)

Pm-ed

Nice design & progress!

Thanks for Visiting Freb!

Hi HansamuQ,

Can you share your ID's contact and reno quite please ?

Thanks

PM-ed

Hi HansamuQ,

Tried PM-ing you but your inbox is full.

Could you kindly share the breakdown of the reno, as well as the contact to your ID?

Thanks in advance!

PM-ed

Hi! Can share the contact of your ID?

PM-ed

Any feedback for the ceiling fan?

Been eyeing fanco fan,

Bt scare it spoilt easily. :(

So far so good for the Fan, except that 2 of fan when just on will have a very slight -eee- sound, but when the fan start spinning then cannot hear anymore. Dont know why.

My old house was running on Fanco too. its been a year plus, so far OK.

Progress looking good.

Thanks for Visiting!

Hi gd morning, may I have the contact no. of Ah Di & ID? Any issues to install 2 a/c system?(mine also 5 room bto)

Thanks

Pm-ed, no issues except that the power wiring will need to be done, for mine, because im using storage heater, so the master storage heater 20A plug was pulled to power another unit.

And because my living room's unit is nearer to the service yard, so when power on can feel the hot air coming in to the yard.

2015-08-04%2017.01.16_zpsvdtdf1sd.jpg

Hi TS, mind sharing which ID you chose and his/her contact details.

PM-ed

Hello

can PM me your ID contact and share your reno quote and cost?

Pm-ed

Hi, can you pls share your reno cost and ID/contractor? It would help me if you include the cost it took to hack/build kitchen wall for the kitchen layout as opposed to the one they gave you. You may PM me. Thanks in advance.

Guest Vicki Goh

May I know that is the total cost of your renovation??

For overlay floor and wall tiles for 2 bathrooms what is the cost?

Can check with u the power of your track light? Are they bright enough?

The power of my track lights 7watt each bulb. I would say still ok, but not brighten evenly as down lights as the area that it's facing will be bright but will have some spot look not so bright.

If for studying or reading downlights will be better.

May I know that is the total cost of your renovation??

For overlay floor and wall tiles for 2 bathrooms what is the cost?

The total cost about 55 - 60k including electrical. Overlay toilets wall and floor is $1900 per toilet. Dont know if within market rate a not.

Can you share where you got your kitchen stainless steel hanging accessories from?

I got it from taobao.

欧派厨房挂件套餐挂杆 挂架 置物架 挂钩 锅盖架 筷子架 调味架 http://a.m.tmall.com/i10436030292.htm?ut_sk=1.UsfLTq3JwAQDAPCOeSM7MFuC_12500477_1439201144.Copy.detail