Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bearjjj

Our Simple Cozy Home – 5Rm Bto

After compare with few brands, we decide to take our ceiling fan from crestar as most of the ppl using crestar comment that their after sales service is better than other brand.. SO far, very good service from sales Joyce, the installation guy Jason is very friendly & professional too. Hope the fans will serve us well after move in :thumbs up:

gallery_66142_667_68481.jpggallery_66142_667_38529.jpg

ENd up still taking bennington heater, as we dun like the gas piping running ard if using gas heater. The uncle using almost 2hours to install our heater, surprisingly the heater working well as compare we testing at my friend's house, you can feel the hot water within few second, however it take forever to reach our basin tap.. Well, nothing is prefect.. :dunno:

gallery_66142_667_21753.jpg

Highly recommend Eric from Acendo Furnishings, we've meet few vendor for our curtains, he is the only one bring all the materials to show us and also know what we want for our house. Best price from all my quotation too!! :deal:

gallery_66142_667_112033.jpg

Edited by Bearjjj

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Happy die me when I see my dressing table up, as a lot of my friends telling me is very bad on Fengshui if you can see the mirror when you're sleeping, so my ID hide the table inside the wardrobe for me, brilliant design :jammin:

gallery_66142_667_48978.jpg

Everything look so nice under the lighting :dancingqueen:

gallery_66142_667_703.jpggallery_66142_667_20985.jpg

Happy die me when I see my dressing table up, as a lot of my friends telling me is very bad on Fengshui if you can see the mirror when you're sleeping, so my ID hide the table inside the wardrobe for me, brilliant design :jammin:

gallery_66142_667_48978.jpg

Everything look so nice under the lighting :dancingqueen:

gallery_66142_667_703.jpggallery_66142_667_20985.jpg

Hi,

Was admiring your very beautiful house. Do you mind sharing where did you get your translucent acrylic panels at the toilet box up? And how much it costs?

Regards,

Cannotleh (Noobie)

Hi Bearjjj,

Awesome! First word that came to mind. I have similar concept. Could u share ur Id contact and breakdown of Reno cost? My email is tan_ming_hao@hotmail.com Many thanks!

Hi Bearjjj, can share how much you pay for the fan and where you got it from? Thx

We bought directly from crestar, you may contact Joyce 91993868 for more details

Hi,

Was admiring your very beautiful house. Do you mind sharing where did you get your translucent acrylic panels at the toilet box up? And how much it costs?

Regards,

Cannotleh (Noobie)

The acrylic panels at the toilet are included in my reno package, however some of my neighbours bought from http://dama.com.sg/

You'll need to take measure n install yourself, free delivery for orders above $50 :)

Dear All,

Sorry for the late reply as we're busy with our new house.. Finally can unpack my tb stuffs :bleah:

Sharing some of the pics :

Rug for living rm.. good quality, 1/4 of the price compare with local shop :notti:

gallery_66142_667_9479.jpg

Stools

gallery_66142_667_2403.jpg

Wall stickers, cute cute :sport-smiley-004:

gallery_66142_667_31871.jpg

gallery_66142_667_4406.jpg

Study table, Highly recommend, seller packed it very well. Wood crate + hard cardboard protection all around. :good:

gallery_66142_10_35417.jpg

Edited by Bearjjj

Thank you!!!! How is it? Comfy? I am going to get it, but only next year, cos my place still building floors. :(

not sure your standard but the chair is quite comfy to us.. however remove the cover to wash is quite tiring, the cushion is not 1 whole piece, you've to unzip n remove one by one :wacko:

The price seems increase abit, can slowly shop ard to compare the design n price.. Happy shopping :notti: