Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all, Recently got my key on 14 Jan, is a BTO yishun 4 room, Sad that the flooring is not done yet, and the hdb now not doing cement screed , I asked around and found that is kind of high for vinyl + cement screed 6000++... any recommend for contractor that can is cheap and good haha.

Thanks advance

Hazel

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Hazel,

Have you tried to appeal to HDB for the cement screeding ? Cause i actually appeal for the cement screeding on the day i collected my key. HDB approved it and now currently waiting for them to start their work around march to april.

Just finish my reno recently with a contractor, price pretty good and good workmanship. at first alittle wary cause of the low price they offered but found out from them they recently started so offering low pricing to built reputation. So decided to give it a try and didn't regret. If you like a quote from them give them a buzz. Mind was sand clement screed so not sure how much they charge for the new cement screed Elwin@90283337

Just finish my reno recently with a contractor, price pretty good and good workmanship. at first alittle wary cause of the low price they offered but found out from them they recently started so offering low pricing to built reputation. So decided to give it a try and didn't regret. If you like a quote from them give them a buzz. Mind was sand clement screed so not sure how much they charge for the new cement screed Elwin@90283337

Hi vashthesg, may u pls PM ur quotation n contractor's contact as well some pics of ur completed reno? I'm looking for an ID/contractor and I'm quite budget. Thanks in advance!

Just finish my reno recently with a contractor, price pretty good and good workmanship. at first alittle wary cause of the low price they offered but found out from them they recently started so offering low pricing to built reputation. So decided to give it a try and didn't regret. If you like a quote from them give them a buzz. Mind was sand clement screed so not sure how much they charge for the new cement screed Elwin@90283337 [/vast hesg could u pass me the contact and also pls can show some pics of your renovated flat?]