Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
si_pitung

My Lovely And Cozy Nest...

Wow, wow, wow. !! Looks like you've got everything worked out, rummi. Really wish you success 'cos I still think it's tough and that you should be handsomely rewarded for your efforts.

I'm doing the bulk of my reno too...hubby just approve or disapprove! He CEO mah, I his worker! Hahah! :) It's okay, I think I enjoy the creative process...just frustrating sometimes when you hit a snag, like budget ceiling or design problem.

I'm doing the design and drawings myself too 'cos getting a contractor. Read a lot of books 'cos really scared I get it wrong ('cos dunno what's the standard/ right way to do things). Feel like a bull in a china shop sometimes. ;) Only co-ordinating electrician, air-con guy and contractor. No more money for false ceiling. And, nearly none for air-con. But, I think my contractor's good...have seen his work...keeping my fingers crossed that he won't let me down.

Just curious about your point on partition contractor. Are you covering the sewage pipe and tiling it over? Where is the access panel for the servicing of pipes?

Perhaps we can exchange ideas. Have you seen my carpentry configuration? It's at my T-blog. Any comments?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi homeowner, let's proceed to PM instead of chatting in si_pitung's house.

3 women under the roof (MRS SPT, u, me) may just drive him crazy. !! :);):lol:

need to go to 'work', u know, Ms-LSK-At-Work, hehe. PM u later;)

Good Point! next time can offer to friends with wife with giant wardrobe, ''you want wardrobe? or u wan me(hubby)?? '' :dancingqueen::lol:

gym is at PLANET FITNESS. several locations, i usually go to parkway or suntec.

all kinds of classes la. especially popular for yoga cos they got a yoga-master nto conduct the classes.

u wan go? ;)

wahhh... after wardrobe then become indicent proposal lehhh... :yeah:

planet fitness?? last time i joined oso, maybe after all done... i can join again n looking at u overthere... :dribble:

Wow, wow, wow. :) Looks like you've got everything worked out, rummi. Really wish you success 'cos I still think it's tough and that you should be handsomely rewarded for your efforts.

hi homeowner.... rummi is wonder women lahhh... :P

3 women under the roof (MRS SPT, u, me) may just drive him crazy. :D:D:lol::lol:

no problem... at my home... all welcum...

mrs pitung, homeowner n rummi (all mom talks )... most to most... mr pitung just sit tight then zz

3 women under the roof (MRS SPT, u, me) may just drive him crazy. !! 8|:):)

Great! Looking forward to more exchange of ideas! :)

mrs pitung, homeowner n rummi (all mom talks )... most to most... mr pitung just sit tight then zz

Thanks for your hospitality. :D

wahhh... after wardrobe then become indicent proposal lehhh... :yeah:

planet fitness?? last time i joined oso, maybe after all done... i can join again n looking at u overthere... :good:

hi homeowner.... rummi is wonder women lahhh... :bangwall:

wahhh, indecent meh??? mayb u do deserve the storeroom :( hehe

planet now really cheapcheap. nearest to u shd be parkway.

butbutbut after i moved to sengkang, VERY FAR LE :D

wahhh, indecent meh??? mayb u do deserve the storeroom :) hehe

planet now really cheapcheap. nearest to u shd be parkway.

butbutbut after i moved to sengkang, VERY FAR LE :)

whoaa.. store room like :lol:

hmm nice inpo... after all done, mrs pitung go overseas, i join planet pitnes lehh... :)

btw, how ur renov?? everything ok??

wikend just shop around wit mrs pitung... wardrobe, dinning table, bed frame, rug, chest drawer.... :lol:

Thanks for your hospitality. :lol:

no problem... but at my home... still nothing... no table... no sofa... :bleah:

guest can come but all sit on the floor... :seeya:

whoaa.. store room like :jail:

hmm nice inpo... after all done, mrs pitung go overseas, i join planet pitnes lehh... :dunno:

rummi> hey, when's mrs_si_pitung coming back? i sorta missed her. she chatted with me only one evening... hehe

btw, how ur renov?? everything ok??

rummi> so far so good la. no mishap as yet. phew+hehe...

wikend just shop around wit mrs pitung... wardrobe, dinning table, bed frame, rug, chest drawer.... :bow:

no problem... but at my home... still nothing... no table... no sofa... :(

rummi>

fotos!

fotos!

fotos!

u said u'll post a few days ago le!!

guest can come but all sit on the floor... :P

rummi> roll out carpet. we go islamic-style. yeah yeah

Edited by rummi

rummi> hey, when's mrs_si_pitung coming back? i sorta missed her. she chatted with me only one evening... hehe

rummi> so far so good la. no mishap as yet. phew+hehe...

rummi>

fotos!

fotos!

fotos!

u said u'll post a few days ago le!!

rummi> roll out carpet. we go islamic-style. yeah yeah

mrs pitung cant ol... cos she is busy shopping n cooking for mr pitung lahh... :dancingqueen:

bring my digicam oledy, but forget to bring the cable lehhh.. so cant donlot... :wacko:

tomolo, ill donlot lehhh.. this wed all the things will come lehh... so my day opp will busy again to assembly all the things...

not islamic style lahhh... we called "lesehan" style... :notti:

BAD NEWS: !!

One of my shoes kena stollen lehhhh... :notti:

Edited by si_pitung

mrs pitung cant ol... cos she is busy shopping n cooking for mr pitung lahh... :dancingqueen:

bring my digicam oledy, but forget to bring the cable lehhh.. so cant donlot... :wacko:

tomolo, ill donlot lehhh.. this wed all the things will come lehh... so my day opp will busy again to assembly all the things...

not islamic style lahhh... we called "lesehan" style... :notti:

BAD NEWS: !!

One of my shoes kena stollen lehhhh... :notti:

will wait patiently to see finished-product after wed la ;)

look for cats & dogs nests, u may find yoru shoe... ...

Hi si_pitung,

I also bought a 4room flat at Bedok North, my floorplan is similar with yours. I am also interested in getting contractor to do instead of ID cos I have my own idea to do.

Is it possible to pass me his contract? Thanks.

Oh no, stolen shoes? :bangwall: Just one side or both? Looking forward to seeing your purchases, too! :bangwall: So brave of you to shop alone...I dare not...always insist on joint purchases 'else if either doesn't like, he or she has to live with it for a very, very long time. :notti:

will wait patiently to see finished-product after wed la :P

look for cats & dogs nests, u may find yoru shoe... ...

ill looking 2 rotweller dog to bite the thief... grrrrrrrr... grrrrrrrr... !!

Hi si_pitung,

I also bought a 4room flat at Bedok North, my floorplan is similar with yours. I am also interested in getting contractor to do instead of ID cos I have my own idea to do.

Is it possible to pass me his contract? Thanks.

pm u oledy...

Oh no, stolen shoes? :P Just one side or both? Looking forward to seeing your purchases, too! zz So brave of you to shop alone...I dare not...always insist on joint purchases 'else if either doesn't like, he or she has to live with it for a very, very long time. zz

yeppp... 1 pair gone lehh...

my practise for shopping... 1st i bring mrs pitung... went to place like warehouse furniture... then we talk with the sales... see the showroom... see the pict... ask this.. ask that... after i know wat mrs pitung wan, then i will said to the sales person... ok, ill disccuss with my wife later, if we like, we will come back again, thanks for ur time n effort... zz

next day or when day opp, i go alone to other warehouses, find out about the material, price, compare... compare... then if i find the good bargain n things, ill bring mrs pitung again... to confirm if she want n like...

next day or when day opp, i go alone to other warehouses, find out about the material, price, compare... compare... then if i find the good bargain n things, ill bring mrs pitung again... to confirm if she want n like...

wahhhh, how lovey & considerate husband !! :P

okee lahhh.. below some of the picture...

My big wardrobe... solid wood... sliding door... even me can hide inside... zz

th_83350_DSCF1732_122_90lo.JPG

th_83352_DSCF1733_122_124lo.JPG

th_83354_DSCF1734_122_184lo.JPG

th_83359_DSCF1735_122_258lo.JPG

my fridge... samsung silver nano... RT34 series... manage around 176 liter...

th_83360_DSCF1736_122_84lo.JPG

my washing machine... LG turbo drum... manage 7 kg...

th_83366_DSCF1737_122_29lo.JPG

my curtain if make it double... not translucent lehh... can see the different with the backlight behind... zz

th_83372_DSCF1738_122_170lo.JPG

th_83377_DSCF1739_122_6lo.JPG

my rack shoes... 1 pair kena stolen lehh.. :P

lucky my clark shoes oledy put inside...

th_83384_DSCF1740_122_20lo.JPG

wahhhh, how lovey & considerate husband !! :P

thanks for the compliment... zz

Yes, very considerate hubby! :good:

Lovely shiny silver fridge and washer. I'll be bringing my old fridge and washer. Nice solid wood wardrobe. :) Was the wardrobe ex.?