Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
si_pitung

My Lovely And Cozy Nest...

I aso think likewise...But we cant say anything lo, coz is my hb's friend :P ..But we havent made full pyt..Actually we havent seen our final reno quote yet, so we requested to see the reno quote then pay him the balance..My hb aso said next time if we reno hse, dun find him liao..We aso didnt say anything for those stuffs that he done wrong... !! Haizzz....But we must say that we asked him to rush for us before CNY, so maybe the period too short liao... !!

wahh.. if like that.. cialakk lehhh... !!

just see the bright sight... u got the new flat... n in the future more carefull to choose the contractor...

dun becos he is ur pren or hubby pren, he can do a good job for u... last time i encountered the problem like yours but different scenario...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wahh.. if like that.. cialakk lehhh... :dancingqueen:

just see the bright sight... u got the new flat... n in the future more carefull to choose the contractor...

dun becos he is ur pren or hubby pren, he can do a good job for u... last time i encountered the problem like yours but different scenario...

Hmm..no choice lor...I just have my hsewarming...V tired...Very consoled to hear most of my friends said that my hse is nice..kekeeee..... :dancingqueen: But they tried to look closer, there are a lot of "xia ci" lor...

hi, just want to say your house is nice. 19k is reasonable.

i love the ikea curtain. acts as a divider and at the same time, allows light to pass through. Smart! :-)

i am abt to finish my 3-room renovation. (95% done)

it cost me 21k+. i did all the design and pass it to my ID to oversee all renovation while i work. a lot of mistakes but almost all rectified lah. i have lost 2-3kg throughout the reno journey running to and fro btwn work, home, reno shopping and kids.

here is my blog if u wish to see another 3 roomer.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=232&

Hmm..no choice lor...I just have my hsewarming...V tired...Very consoled to hear most of my friends said that my hse is nice..kekeeee..... :jawdrop: But they tried to look closer, there are a lot of "xia ci" lor...

hmm... nvr invite me lehh... hehehehehee...

hi, just want to say your house is nice. 19k is reasonable.

i love the ikea curtain. acts as a divider and at the same time, allows light to pass through. Smart! :-)

i am abt to finish my 3-room renovation. (95% done)

it cost me 21k+. i did all the design and pass it to my ID to oversee all renovation while i work. a lot of mistakes but almost all rectified lah. i have lost 2-3kg throughout the reno journey running to and fro btwn work, home, reno shopping and kids.

here is my blog if u wish to see another 3 roomer.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=232&

thanks lehh...

saw ur blog oledy, ur design oso nice lehhh... :notti:

last time, i wan to make counter bar table same as yours idea... but run-out of the budget... :unsure:

i like ur hidden sliding storage... good idea lehh... :notti:

so far i know... the good contractor will apply permit for us... owner flat just wait only... !!

if only normal renov... max 3 days will have the permit...

if hacking involve... the permit take 2 weeks...

after got the permit... the contractor will print out.. and paste outside at ur door flat or wall... the permit also have expire date also... usual 1 month.. if not enough... the contractor must extend lehhh...

david did all to me...

get the permit after reno?? this point, iam not understand lehh... after renov, why must get permit?? the important is before renov, u must got the permit...

fyi, as the owner u also have the permit copy, HDB will send the permit also (1 for u, 1 for contractor)... u can keep the permit for ur reference when renov in progress... after all completed, no need permit anymore lehh..

Yeah, david did apply for permit for me, already received a permit from HDB which states that David doing hacking on my living room and install new tiles... so i just need to keep this permit only for reno?? Cos heard a lot of pple saying must ask copy of permit from contractors so next time if sell house kena inspection got permit as proof of legitimate reno works??

Yeah, david did apply for permit for me, already received a permit from HDB which states that David doing hacking on my living room and install new tiles... so i just need to keep this permit only for reno?? Cos heard a lot of pple saying must ask copy of permit from contractors so next time if sell house kena inspection got permit as proof of legitimate reno works??

after renov completed, if u wan, u can keep the permit oso...

when u sell the house, kena inspection, and then HDB officer said one of the fixture renov not approve, example u have false ceiling to low... or ur window dun have grills... before u sell, u must rectify lehh...

renov permit is important when renovation in progress, example ur kepo neigber complain.. to dirty...to noisy lahhh.... blaaa... blaaaa... to hdb oppicer, then the hdb will call u, ask this.. ask that... renov permit maybe they will ask oso... then u can show u have one... !!

paiseh to interrupt...but bedok de "ppl" siao de...old shoe always missing de

yepp... now i bought another a shoe cabinet to put inside...

Hi,

I am also considering Gek Jin to renovate my 3Rm Flat. Pl advise if they are reliable and trustworthy?

Thanks

Hi,

I am also considering Gek Jin to renovate my 3Rm Flat. Pl advise if they are reliable and trustworthy?

Thanks

my contractor (david) from gek jin so far so good... u can see his "works" above lehh... :(

my contractor (david) from gek jin so far so good... u can see his "works" above lehh... :notti:

Hi,

Thanks. My contact is with Catherine.. got the quote from her...

possible for u to send me ur quote as me also considering renovation of whole unit.

My email is vkja_9@yahoo.com.

:dancingqueen:

Hi,

Thanks. My contact is with Catherine.. got the quote from her...

possible for u to send me ur quote as me also considering renovation of whole unit.

My email is vkja_9@yahoo.com.

:dancingqueen:

how big ur flat?? 4 rooms or 5 rooms?? or 3 rooms like me?? :notti:

cos the quote also depends on ur flat size lehh...

how big ur flat?? 4 rooms or 5 rooms?? or 3 rooms like me?? :wacko:

cos the quote also depends on ur flat size lehh...

Hi,

it is 3Rm and my floor plan is similar to yours.. so expecting somewhat similar renovation..

Hi,

it is 3Rm and my floor plan is similar to yours.. so expecting somewhat similar renovation..

Hi, Si_Puting.

no update lehz.. dun wanna to share the quote...

atleast can let me now what was the total reno cost and what it did cover in that?

:sport-smiley-018:

Hi, Si_Puting.

no update lehz.. dun wanna to share the quote...

atleast can let me now what was the total reno cost and what it did cover in that?

sorry... now iam not at sg yet... still holiday lehh until next week... :notti:

total reno around 19K... almost 20K lehh...

now reno cost must be different lehh.. i hope u hear about sand n granite news at sg...