Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

Today went to source for curtain quotation, of course decided to drop my mum's friend from our list. No choice, don't have enough budget for higher end curtains.

First place we went is the shop at west mall, the person quote us $2180 for full house, day & night curtains. We felt that the pricing is still out of our budget, decided to drop this shop also. But we found the colour of the string curtain we wanted. Selling @ $99, 1m by 3m. Will get the string curtain from them at later time. :D

Next we went off to clementi, there are 2 big curtain shops there. We walked into one of them, inital quotation is $1400++, we sat down with the uncle for more detail discussion, material selections. The uncle is very patient. He took out quite a number of material catalogs for us to choose. Finally, we settled the materials and the final price is $1380 for full length day & nite curtains for whole house, except for aircon ledge window, which i only wanted day curtain.

Tuesday, they wil send someone else down for measurements. :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

xinyi_reiko..

great reno.. really like ur wardrobe... the change over effect is great..

Cove lights brings up the atmosphere..

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

you may want to check out Bulit Timah Shopping center for the curtains. If my memory did not fail me, they quoted me $80 for the string curtains. dimensions i think is the same as yours.

Hi,

you may want to check out Bulit Timah Shopping center for the curtains. If my memory did not fail me, they quoted me $80 for the string curtains. dimensions i think is the same as yours.

Hmm, I called them on sat, they quote me $105 for that diamension.. Slightly more ex from the west mall shop. :yamseng:

Thanks! :) Turns out the Spot light ready-mades are too short 'cos we don't have false ceilings. :yamseng:

Clementi got 2-3 curtain shops, got quite a no. of ready made curtains. You may want to check it out. :lol:

Ordered my curtains from the same shop last night...dunno if they're cheap 'cos my curtains (without daylight ) costs $1152. Preferred plain ones but they said the plain ones were expensive. :sport-smiley-004: Which ones did you get?

Ordered my curtains from the same shop last night...dunno if they're cheap 'cos my curtains (without daylight ) costs $1152. Preferred plain ones but they said the plain ones were expensive. :sport-smiley-004: Which ones did you get?

Your house got more window panels than normal flats? I suppose so right? Because yours are 2 storey.

Or you pick more expensive range?

I pick my MBR, plain ones but more expensive range. The other 2 rooms, I pick plain ones but cheaper range. Living room, I decided to go bold and pick a strip design range. Hopefully, will look nice. :help:

Oh? There are plain ones but cheaper range? We picked ours from the curtains display. The sales person showed me a booklet with what looks like gunny sack weave. He says those are cheap...but we didn't like them. We saw a lot of really nice plain shiny ones in little booklets but he said these are all expensive. How much did you pay per metre for yours?

Oh? There are plain ones but cheaper range? We picked ours from the curtains display. The sales person showed me a booklet with what looks like gunny sack weave. He says those are cheap...but we didn't like them. We saw a lot of really nice plain shiny ones in little booklets but he said these are all expensive. How much did you pay per metre for yours?

We saw the gunny sack range also.. dont like.. looks like towel to me. hehe.. I don't the pricing le. I listen and forget type.. more interested to know the final pricing. ;)

Today went to source for curtain quotation, of course decided to drop my mum's friend from our list. No choice, don't have enough budget for higher end curtains.

First place we went is the shop at west mall, the person quote us $2180 for full house, day & night curtains. We felt that the pricing is still out of our budget, decided to drop this shop also. But we found the colour of the string curtain we wanted. Selling @ $99, 1m by 3m. Will get the string curtain from them at later time. ;)

U get your string curtains @ $99? I dunno issit mine the same as u...I bought my per pack @ $49..Thk the uncle selling us the curtains still got give us some discount....I bought black colour..There are white, black n maraine-dark red (wrong spelling) colour