Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

Reiko San's Lovenest

did the points expired for very long?? can try calling and asking them to extend one.. if its like within a month or two..

i like white plates too.. most probably getting mine from ikea, saw them selling in a set for $49..

planning to use my taka vouchers (from the samsung lcd tv) to buy their bedsheets etc instead.. wanted to do it today but also too tired to go down taka so maybe find time during office hours lor.. coz this weekend taka having big sale so card holders got extra discounts.. still sad abt the sofa so not much mood to buy/look/find other things for the house lor..

monday blues once again!! heng got vesak day.. thinking if i should take leave on friday to clean the new house some before they deliver all those appliances.. :deal:

Just expired, about 1 week ago. I don't think can call and extend right? If yes, everyone starts calling.

I also like ikea ones also. But since got vouchers just spend it first. Although is pretty expensive. Heng got 10%-20% discount here and there.

Clean up your house first.. Must at least clean 2-3 rounds de. Until now I am still cleaning up. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just expired, about 1 week ago. I don't think can call and extend right? If yes, everyone starts calling.

I also like ikea ones also. But since got vouchers just spend it first. Although is pretty expensive. Heng got 10%-20% discount here and there.

Clean up your house first.. Must at least clean 2-3 rounds de. Until now I am still cleaning up. :)

1 week definitely CAN EXTEND!! U call and ask, if cannot, kick up a fuss.. Really, no use being nice.. Nice customers always kena 'makan' by the bank one.. Its those mean and evil ones that get their way.. That's why I tell my hubby 'hao ren mei hao bao one in bank'.. Haha~

I wanted to take leave but Vincent says his workers will be doing main bulk of the cleaning.. Then I ask 'even drawers'?? He says yes, don't know real anot.. But me and hubby and friends prepared liao.. Really chop some of my friends to help out.. Keke..

Time flies, its finally Vesak day now!! :P

1 week definitely CAN EXTEND!! U call and ask, if cannot, kick up a fuss.. Really, no use being nice.. Nice customers always kena 'makan' by the bank one.. Its those mean and evil ones that get their way.. That's why I tell my hubby 'hao ren mei hao bao one in bank'.. Haha~

I wanted to take leave but Vincent says his workers will be doing main bulk of the cleaning.. Then I ask 'even drawers'?? He says yes, don't know real anot.. But me and hubby and friends prepared liao.. Really chop some of my friends to help out.. Keke..

Time flies, its finally Vesak day now!! :sport-smiley-004:

i called up the bank. and redeem the expire points. :sport-smiley-004: Thank yah..

you steady leh.. even get friends to help for cleaning.. :good:

i called up the bank. and redeem the expire points. :sport-smiley-004: Thank yah..

you steady leh.. even get friends to help for cleaning.. :sport-smiley-004:

no problem lar.. don't waste mah.. can change for vouchers to buy new stuffs for new place or dining vouchers to have a good meal with hubby!! :P

haha, some of my firlfriends got their own place, know how tedious it is to do the cleaning so offered to help lor.. then hubby guy friends all very eng one, so he also jio-jio them lor.. :good:

feel like going over to do some cleaning today.. living carpet is up but super dusty so quite worry it will dirty it lor..

yesterday a bangala went over (near 10pm) to do some sweeping and throwing away of stuffs and he stepped on my new carpet lor!! saw his white foot prints he left behind on the dark carpet.. 8| coz we were not there but when we went up, he walked pass us at the lift lobby, can recognise coz i saw my teka box he is throwing away!! haha.. must complain to vincent.. :P

Edited by LinDa

Decide to share some ikea buys... !!

Pictures taken by my hp, sorry for poor quality pictures.

Computer table. Choosen this design to match with my wardrobe. :dunno:

DSC00064.jpg

Wastepaper basket

DSC00063.jpg

Laundry bag

DSC00068.jpg

stainless steel bin

DSC00067.jpg

Cutlery Holder

DSC00066.jpg

Decide to share some ikea buys... !!

Pictures taken by my hp, sorry for poor quality pictures.

Computer table. Choosen this design to match with my wardrobe. :bleah:

Wastepaper basket

Laundry bag

stainless steel bin

Cutlery Holder

hee hee.. my pics all also use hp take one lei..

now yr wardrobe and study room very neat le!! i remember that day it was on the floor rite??

ikea got sell the stainless steel bin?? how much?? i nearly wanted to buy one from lookz or ssc but quite expensive - $30+.. :dunno:

hee hee.. my pics all also use hp take one lei..

now yr wardrobe and study room very neat le!! i remember that day it was on the floor rite??

ikea got sell the stainless steel bin?? how much?? i nearly wanted to buy one from lookz or ssc but quite expensive - $30+.. :notti:

ok lah.. still got somethings lying around. Now waiting for my dad to buy a suitable drill bit to drill holes. So that my mirror can be up.

ikea one is a standard size one. I think is $7.90, if not will be $9.90. Not too sure if is really 100% stainless steel. But nvm lah.. spoilt liao won't heat pain.

$30+ consider cheap liao.. DIY Home fix @ ms selling more ex.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotten mahjong table from a neighbourhood furniture shop. Cost me $60. :P Realise mahjong table is not cheap at all.

My hubby carried all the way back, for around 20 mins.

DSC00065.jpg

Gotten mahjong table from a neighbourhood furniture shop. Cost me $60. :) Realise mahjong table is not cheap at all.

20mins labour more expensive than the $60 mahjongtable!:notti::P

20mins labour more expensive than the $60 mahjongtable!:thumbs up: !!

hahaha.. that's y i paid for the table! And he carried it back..

NOW! I am lacking of 4 chairs.. :notti:

hehe. i got most of the same ikea stuff :thumbs up: i love ikeaaa!

oh. but the stainlesssteel pedal bin is retired forever into our storeroom. couldnt close properly and hard to open.. so we gave up on it after a few weeks of trying and bought a new bin from howard's storage in parkway.

Edited by mist

ok lah.. still got somethings lying around. Now waiting for my dad to buy a suitable drill bit to drill holes. So that my mirror can be up.

ikea one is a standard size one. I think is $7.90, if not will be $9.90. Not too sure if is really 100% stainless steel. But nvm lah.. spoilt liao won't heat pain.

$30+ consider cheap liao.. DIY Home fix @ ms selling more ex.

Gotten mahjong table from a neighbourhood furniture shop. Cost me $60. :notti: Realise mahjong table is not cheap at all.

DSC00065.jpg

Hi Xinyi congrat on ur moving in. !!

Your MJ table corner was made of wood except the leg (consider good material), I also brought the same model cos I don like don plastic corner alway veri hard to open the drawer when received money. :thumbs up:

xinyi...why u nvr get ur chairs from ikea? they have nice folding chairs w back-rest leh

yap.. have the intention to buy.. maybe this weekend will go down again..

That time we missed out.. only have important things in mind. hehe..

indeed ikea is selling cheaper. the neighbourhood stall is selling $18 for those folding chairs w back-rest. :notti:

hehe. i got most of the same ikea stuff :P i love ikeaaa!

oh. but the stainlesssteel pedal bin is retired forever into our storeroom. couldnt close properly and hard to open.. so we gave up on it after a few weeks of trying and bought a new bin from howard's storage in parkway.

mine looks ok leh.. hmm.. nvm lah.. cheap things.. at least won't heart pain. :jawdrop:

Hi Xinyi congrat on ur moving in. :dribble:

Your MJ table corner was made of wood except the leg (consider good material), I also brought the same model cos I don like don plastic corner alway veri hard to open the drawer when received money. :dribble:

Thanks Cantona7. :)

Actually the lousier one, made of metal with plastic, not even stainless steel. That one already cost $45 :D Bo hua.

Barang Barang got sell mahjong table.. :P that one confirm good quality. haha..

Gotten mahjong table from a neighbourhood furniture shop. Cost me $60. :dunno: Realise mahjong table is not cheap at all.

the neighbourhood shop in zhenghua?? :rolleyes: