Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yolo

Industrial Is On The Rage!

After the movers left, we went to jalan besar looking for track lights for the passageway area. Most shop carry the common design ones. Was searching for the uncommon looking ones and settled for this, grabbed 3 pcs and a 1m track. Total was $69.

Screenshot_2015-03-23-15-45-06.png

Final destination for today was Ikea. Main purpose is to purchase poster frames and cushions. But they didn't seem to have the sizes that we want. Any idea where else to buy cheap poster frames?

In the end bought other stuff like kitchen rail, towel rail, bathroom mat, wood hangers,wall phooks, service yard shelving.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Yolo,

super love your bookshelf! may I know what is the laminate you used? is it exposed plywood? : ) I am going to confirm my carpentry tml! How long did you wait for your carpentry to be delivered after you confirmed the drawings? : )

Hi Yolo,

super love your bookshelf! may I know what is the laminate you used? is it exposed plywood? : ) I am going to confirm my carpentry tml! How long did you wait for your carpentry to be delivered after you confirmed the drawings? : )

Hi, i used ogon oak laminate to standardised with the shoe cabinet laminate. If i didn't have the shoe cabinet, exposed plywood is nice too. I think around 2 weeks, and installation took 3 days but depending how much carpentry u have also..

I chose exposed plywood for my shoecabinet and storage cabinet, don know how it will turn out! love how your bookshelf turn out, very nice! I think my carpentry same as yours, with an additional study table and cabinet : )

I chose exposed plywood for my shoecabinet and storage cabinet, don know how it will turn out! love how your bookshelf turn out, very nice! I think my carpentry same as yours, with an additional study table and cabinet : )

Nice, cant wait to see how your carpentry turns out.. are you the one from tampines?

Ouhh, mr K was telling me another couple in tampines doing industrial also.. thought it was you.

Its mr K himself handling it.

no leh, mine is not industrial, leaning towards scandinavian but i think become rojak liao haha. I told him i need 3d drawing so he assigned someone to me. good to have mr k handling himself cos he is one busy man.

Got the carpenter to add in 2 shelves at the dry area to utilise the space

IMG-20150417-WA0013.jpeg

Wanted to purchase the bookshelf kitchen rack but price with shipping is pretty costly. So we got the carpenter to custom make a shelf and mount the ikea rail with hooks above the sink.

IMG-20150417-WA0011.jpeg

The electrician came to complete the remaining lighting points.

Brickwall tracklight

IMG-20150417-WA0009.jpeg

Dining lamp

IMG-20150417-WA0007.jpeg

Living room main lamp

IMG-20150417-WA0005.jpeg

Toilet wall lamp (secondary lighting point)

IMG-20150417-WA0003.jpeg

Bought a can of chalkboard paint for the distribution box near the main door.

IMG-20150417-WA0015.jpeg

Also changed the door mechanism by uni-arm. Best $68 spent. No more using paint can or newspaper to stop the door.

Looking good!! :good: Just curious what are those round round things on your living bookshelves?

Its weltron 2001- a radio/8 track player

And a JVC videosphere- a TV

All from the 1970s, the spaceage era when the man landed on the moon.. haha

4636649814_6a7c79f35c.jpg

jvc0101.jpg

jvc0102.jpg

Edited by Yolo