Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yolo

Industrial Is On The Rage!

Hihi,

May I know where to purchase the track lights for your brick wall? And how much does it cost?

Thank you. :)

Hi, the track lights are by 2by2 store now located at northstar (AMK). U can contact the owner fiona on fb.. search for 2by2 store.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Yolo, I really super like your house but my budget not big :(

Can I ask for the cost of toilet door and the shower screen for both toilets? Did Mr K source them for you? If you don't mind, can share the cost of Reno the 2 toilets? Coz I'm doing my Reno in stages, so this can be my next project :)

Thanks so much!

Hi, tried to PM you the cost but unsuccessful. U try PM me, i will reply you the cost. Thks

Hi Yolo, i got another question! did you replace the whole house switches to the industrial metal clad switches? if yes, where did you get the telephone jack as well as for the tv cable?

oh yah....is your kitchen tap using mixer for hot and cold too? i realised my kitchen does not have the piping ready for the hot water...but i've bought a mixer...

Edited by cuppers

Hi Yolo, i got another question! did you replace the whole house switches to the industrial metal clad switches? if yes, where did you get the telephone jack as well as for the tv cable?

oh yah....is your kitchen tap using mixer for hot and cold too? i realised my kitchen does not have the piping ready for the hot water...but i've bought a mixer...

Nope, i change only in kitchen.. the rest i didn't change.

Yeah, my taps also mixer in the bathroom sinks and kitchen sink.. yet to try hot water.. will check it out if have anot but i don't think we will use hot water in sink also.. only while bathing

Plumber came last friday to reinstall the toilet bowl, shower mixer, storage heater. Installation were done quite fast, they will be back when carpentry is done to install the basin, kitchen sink etc.20150322_153714.jpg20150322_153728.jpg20150322_153823.jpg

Joven 35L with frosted jar work lamp20150322_153721.jpg

Hi yolo,

Would like to check with you on your heater mounting. I see that one latch is secure on the ceiling, can confirm with you if the other latch will be mounted to the beam? Is it secure with screw?

Hi yolo,

Would like to check with you on your heater mounting. I see that one latch is secure on the ceiling, can confirm with you if the other latch will be mounted to the beam? Is it secure with screw?

Yes, its a u-shaped ring so total 4 screws. 2 on each side..

Yes, its a u-shaped ring so total 4 screws. 2 on each side..

Ok Thanks! Yours is ceiling mount, mine is is wall mount, and mine only 2 screws are mounted on the top beam. The bottom was not tighten with screw. Do you think you can help me capture a picture of how yours is mounted? With 2 screws on ceiling and 2 screws on the beam?

Joven%20Storage_zpsexhlbepo.jpg

Nope, i change only in kitchen.. the rest i didn't change.

Yeah, my taps also mixer in the bathroom sinks and kitchen sink.. yet to try hot water.. will check it out if have anot but i don't think we will use hot water in sink also.. only while bathing

True I doubt I will use hot water in kitchen sink but since already got the mixer tap should just install with hot water.

Oh okie I also only using the industrial switches in kitchen but I also used it on the brickwall ... LoL japalang

Edited by cuppers

Hi,

Would u mind sharing where u customised the metal rod in your kitchen for the bulbs?

Hi, its from 2by2 store. U can see their products on FB

Ok Thanks! Yours is ceiling mount, mine is is wall mount, and mine only 2 screws are mounted on the top beam. The bottom was not tighten with screw. Do you think you can help me capture a picture of how yours is mounted? With 2 screws on ceiling and 2 screws on the beam?

Joven%20Storage_zpsexhlbepo.jpg

Hi, today the electrician connected the wiring for the heater. Finally can bathe with warm water..

I climbed up my toilet bowl to see the other side of the mount and its mounted on the ceiling as well, not on beam. So all 4 screws on ceiling. Cant take photo cos the angle is tight, covered by the barrel.

Blinds are up. Installers were punctual. 2 people came at 1130am and took 1 hr to install the blinds in living room and 3 bedrooms. Taught us how to use and maintain the blinds before leaving. Overall thumbs up for this company.

20150421_193334.jpg

Unpacking and major cleaning last weekend. Finally the reno journey has ended.

Living room

20150421_193401.jpg

20150421_193417.jpg

20150421_193429.jpg