Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yolo

Industrial Is On The Rage!

Blinds are up. Installers were punctual. 2 people came at 1130am and took 1 hr to install the blinds in living room and 3 bedrooms. Taught us how to use and maintain the blinds before leaving. Overall thumbs up for this company.20150421_193334.jpg

Unpacking and major cleaning last weekend. Finally the reno journey has ended.

Living room20150421_193401.jpg20150421_193417.jpg20150421_193429.jpg

Heehee we have the same barber chair!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Heehee we have the same barber chair!

Nice.. belmont or takara? Im looking for the cigarette compartment on the armrest..

Hi, yolo your hall really got the Retro feeling I like may I know what is the brand or code serials of your brick wall and how much is the installation cost any advise thank.

Hi, yolo your hall really got the Retro feeling I like may I know what is the brand or code serials of your brick wall and how much is the installation cost any advise thank.

Hi, brand is craftstone, color is california.

My brick wall is 18ft Long and it cost $3.2k

If you have the time and transport.. u can purchase them yourself from their factory in JB. 110RM per carton i think. (Used to be 85rm) And get the appointed installer (Z L construction pte ltd) to lay the bricks for you. But now malaysia already implement the GST, so not sure if its worth it do so..

Hi Yolo,

Whats the wattage for the lights and how many lights per track?cant get a clear insight from the pics.

Is the configurations bright enough to illuminate the room per se?

Is the oval wall cage lights in white ?

TIA

Edited by Freakerz

Hi Yolo,

Whats the wattage for the lights and how many lights per track?cant get a clear insight from the pics.

Is the configurations bright enough to illuminate the room per se?

Is the oval wall cage lights in white ?

TIA

Hi, the track light at the bedroom passageway is 1 meter long, i put 3 lights. Its E27 type so i can buy any bulbs/wattage. Im using philips bulb 11w, very bright. Can light up whole room.

The track light at my brick wall is 3m long, i put 4 lights. Those are warm white, 3 or 4watt only. So its not bright.. its to shine against the brick wall..

The oval light on wall is grey metal casing with glass. Made in europe bunkers. But u can source for white/black coloured plastic ones. Saw them at carousell or hardware shops..

The bulb holder inside is using E27 also, so u can choose put white or warm white bulbs inside..

After the movers left, we went to jalan besar looking for track lights for the passageway area. Most shop carry the common design ones. Was searching for the uncommon looking ones and settled for this, grabbed 3 pcs and a 1m track. Total was $69.Screenshot_2015-03-23-15-45-06.png

Final destination for today was Ikea. Main purpose is to purchase poster frames and cushions. But they didn't seem to have the sizes that we want. Any idea where else to buy cheap poster frames?

In the end bought other stuff like kitchen rail, towel rail, bathroom mat, wood hangers,wall phooks, service yard shelving.

Hi may I know which shop u bought the track lights and bulb? $69 for everything is good deal.

Hi may I know which shop u bought the track lights and bulb? $69 for everything is good deal.

Hi, its from jalan besar. Near hoe kee there.. shop name is x-clusive.

1m track $15 (i bought in eunos even cheaper $8)

Each track light is $18 (no bulbs)

They also have other different design of track lights..

Hi, its from jalan besar. Near hoe kee there.. shop name is x-clusive.

1m track $15 (i bought in eunos even cheaper $8)

Each track light is $18 (no bulbs)

They also have other different design of track lights..

Thank you for sharing!

Hi Yolo,

Did you get your bricks for the brickwall in Singapore or did you go to the warehouse in JB? I read some other blogs and some of them said you have to give a JB address to meet for collection. Was just wondering how you went about getting yours if u got them in JB.

TIA! :)

Hi Yolo,

Did you get your bricks for the brickwall in Singapore or did you go to the warehouse in JB? I read some other blogs and some of them said you have to give a JB address to meet for collection. Was just wondering how you went about getting yours if u got them in JB.

TIA! :)

No.. i didn't get mine from jb..mine is from my contractor. From what i read in other t-blog, this guy liase with the jb salesperson to meet at the shell petrol station near the checkpoint. If you're buying alot, make sure bring 2 or 3 car cos its heavy..

No.. i didn't get mine from jb..mine is from my contractor. From what i read in other t-blog, this guy liase with the jb salesperson to meet at the shell petrol station near the checkpoint. If you're buying alot, make sure bring 2 or 3 car cos its heavy..

Oh! Ok, thanks!!