Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yolo

Industrial Is On The Rage!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Yolo,

You mentioned that you got the track lights in eunos, do you mind sharing which shop? : )

hi,

i only bought the 1m and 2m tracks from the eunos store.. the lights for the tracks are from 2by2 store.

Actually Tracks u can buy from anywhere..i bought another one for my passageway at jalan besar for $15..

the eunos store is near the eunos mrt, its after the hawker, beside a bicycle shop, a small store selling led lighting.

1m- $8

2m-16

hi Yolo,

i am in the process of starting to remodel my 15 year old kitchen, two toilets and electrical switches and light/fan fittings, 5rm SK HDB. Can share with me Mr. K's contact? (hope it is not too small a job for him :help: ). So happy to find one contractor who understand design and especially with experience in industrial design (yes indeed it is the rage now :-) )... we had a bad experience with our contractor 15 years ago so was apprehensive going for one, was looking for IDs instead until i read your T-blog :-))... i think besides clear communication between client and the contractor (showing pictures and drawings, etc.) the contractor must also be knowledgeable with the current trends in design, design thinking, built and materials, which evidently from the beautiful turn out of your reno, you gave Mr. K a good testimony.

Cheers :good:

hi Yolo,

i am in the process of starting to remodel my 15 year old kitchen, two toilets and electrical switches and light/fan fittings, 5rm SK HDB. Can share with me Mr. K's contact? (hope it is not too small a job for him :help: ). So happy to find one contractor who understand design and especially with experience in industrial design (yes indeed it is the rage now :-) )... we had a bad experience with our contractor 15 years ago so was apprehensive going for one, was looking for IDs instead until i read your T-blog :-))... i think besides clear communication between client and the contractor (showing pictures and drawings, etc.) the contractor must also be knowledgeable with the current trends in design, design thinking, built and materials, which evidently from the beautiful turn out of your reno, you gave Mr. K a good testimony.

Cheers :good:

Hi, you can search H2O interior renovation on facebook and look at his past completed projects. You can find his mobile number there too.

Good luck in your reno..

@cuppers:

you have to let your electrician know specifically that you wish to surface-mount those metal-clad sockets; mounting without the box behind is called flush-mounting. Example of surface-mounting:

zRyE9sn.jpg?1

Can anyone of you advise where to get such sockets or plugs? Can this be purchased from TB?

TIA

Sofa. It has gotta be a chesterfield. Went to locus habitat in sin ming but prices were out of our budget. Saw this in carousell for a full cowhide leather chesterfield from eastern europe. We just had to buy it.

IMG_61137848724599.jpeg

Love this sofa, how much u bought + the barber chair

omg i think i want my hse to look exactly like urs!

can u pm me ur quote?

Yolo bro:

Would you be willing to share the location of the furniture shops you went to in BKK when you went there for shopping for your new home? TIA

Love this sofa, how much u bought + the barber chair

omg i think i want my hse to look exactly like urs!

can u pm me ur quote?

Hi, the sofa was a display piece, so got it at a bargain for $2k. Usual price is $3900. Go to carousell and search for the seller luxurylivingpteltd.. they got different design etc.

The barber chair was from bangkok. The chair itself was around $800-900 but to ship back was another $1k.. so total cost was around 1.8k.. best to ship multiple big items to save cost.. ship 1 item not worth it.

Anyway barber chair can try looking at gumtree or carousell.. once in a while got some selling. But mostly are takara.. i bought this cos its by belmont. Abit more rare.. haha

Yolo bro:

Would you be willing to share the location of the furniture shops you went to in BKK when you went there for shopping for your new home? TIA

Hi, go to talad rod fai night market.. u can google how to go there. Its near seacon square.

Tons of vintage stuff.. but most seller dont speak english and u have to settle the shipping yourself. But wide variety there and plenty cool stuff. If i have not bought my dining table and sofa before i went bkk, would have bought them there.

Another good place is a warehouse kind of shop called papaya. The owner/salesman is a singaporean. So he can speak mandarin/english. They can also help to ship to your door.

He even told me stores like lorgans/likethatone in singapore get their stuff from them.

Hi, go to talad rod fai night market.. u can google how to go there. Its near seacon square.

Tons of vintage stuff.. but most seller dont speak english and u have to settle the shipping yourself. But wide variety there and plenty cool stuff. If i have not bought my dining table and sofa before i went bkk, would have bought them there.

Another good place is a warehouse kind of shop called papaya. The owner/salesman is a singaporean. So he can speak mandarin/english. They can also help to ship to your door.

He even told me stores like lorgans/likethatone in singapore get their stuff from them.

Thanks for the tip.. may I ask where is papaya located? Easy to get to or much better by taxi?