Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Dear Homeowners,

I have got a few questions to ask:

I am thinking of having an island kitchen in the new BTO 4room flat.

1) Just wondering if a 3m Island Kitchen will be able to fit into the lift?

It would be 1.2m for the storage cabinet (below) + 1.8m for the seating (means no storage below). So, combined would be 3m.

2) Might be opting for marble top and I wonder if it comes in one big piece or? And, will it be able to fit into the lift as well?

3) For kitchen cabinets, what is the width/height per pull-out drawer? Is there a standard size or we could let the contractor know what dimension we want and they do it accordingly?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

3 m is going to be challenging and depending on your block design, 3 m may not clear even if you take the steps.

You may need to consider other alternative i.e Cut the marble into half and join it inside the house.

Dear Homeowners,

I have got a few questions to ask:

I am thinking of having an island kitchen in the new BTO 4room flat.

1) Just wondering if a 3m Island Kitchen will be able to fit into the lift?

It would be 1.2m for the storage cabinet (below) + 1.8m for the seating (means no storage below). So, combined would be 3m.

2) Might be opting for marble top and I wonder if it comes in one big piece or? And, will it be able to fit into the lift as well?

3) For kitchen cabinets, what is the width/height per pull-out drawer? Is there a standard size or we could let the contractor know what dimension we want and they do it accordingly?

3 m is going to be challenging and depending on your block design, 3 m may not clear even if you take the steps.

You may need to consider other alternative i.e Cut the marble into half and join it inside the house.

Thanks Bernard.

I suppose the marble top have to be join it in the house then, just that I always thought marble is always nicer in one piece. Sigh.