Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi clownprince & wifey,

Super like your color scheme!! Could you share with me the contractor's contact and quotation detail please? Thanks in advance :)

Hi clownprince, super love all your buys! i am buying almost everything you recommend (pok gai liao). Can I have the link to the tv console and the first mini table? : )

Hi elephantandpiggie, yah we love them too =) that's why the wife's cataloging everything. in fact my taobao app on my phone has more stuff that i want to buy, but must control, else later house become junkyard LOL

here's the links - tv console - we were actually looking at another shop which is super hot in taobao, but apparently they dont do overseas transhipment, so we bought from another shop. Do take note that our console, the laminate at the top's not glued properly so there's a small 3-5cm part that's slightly bloated - but i guess its heng or suay one lor http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=10590580661

here's the one for the minitable =) http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=35677711844

Hi clownprince & wifey,

Super like your color scheme!! Could you share with me the contractor's contact and quotation detail please? Thanks in advance :)

Hi plummie, wifey will PM you. She's also the public relations head of our joint account hahahahahah

Clownprince's prince - Are u in marketing or corp comms? Your "advertisements" & description of ur TB loots rocks! LOL!

Anw, can u share the link on the coloured stools pls? Thanks in advance!

SCANDI - Search, Compare AND Invest (Part 5)

CONTINUED… more on our TAOBAO loots! :D

(we found some ourselves, we found some through other RT-er's t blogs. too many to keep track, so thank you if we happened to get them from your blog! :) )

and of course, we would love to share the love, just like how we have benefitted from others before.. so please feel free to ask for the links! please give the hubby some work to do HAHAHA since he is the one who did the shopping. my role is just to take pictures LOL.

i'll be giving my 2-cents worth of rating as well.

DISCLAIMER: The ratings expressed here represent my own and not those of my hubby. In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time. The ratings are intended to provide a temporary description of my feeling at a point in time. (HAHAHA)

let's talk about… Tables and Tv console!

Bedside Table / Mini Coffee Table

Rating: 5/5

This three-legged creature could just very well be your next best friend! Let it accompany you while you are relaxing on your sofa by holding your glass of wine. Let it accompany you while you are sleeping on your bed by holding your handphone or other accessories. Let it accompany you today!

taobao%20tables%20loot%204_zps3b4d02g7.j

Coffee Table

Rating: 4.5/5 (not bad, but somehow i felt that something about the wood grains is not very nice. maybe it's heng/suay)

Here we go ROUND the mulberry bush coffee table, here we go ROUND the coffee table, here we go ROUND the coffee table, early in the morning! Stop going round the bush, grab this coffee table today!

You might even consider pairing this up with the product above. Each sold separately.

taobao%20tables%20loot%205_zpsdw90leqp.j

TV Console

Rating: 4/5 (looks v complicated to assemble, we got our carpenter to do it for us. if you look closely, a very small part of the laminate was popping up. there are no holes for TV wires - have to drill/cut ourselves. no soft closing. BUT still super love its design!)

Unite your love for the TV with this simple yet elegant centrepiece. So elegant that the pure beauty of this TV console* might very well steal your attention away from the TV!

*For illustration purposes only. Jar of lavender not included.

taobao%20tables%20loot%202_zpsiobcjub3.jtaobao%20tables%20loot%201_zpsrx2hhclx.jtaobao%20tables%20loot%203_zpstgpfd4nn.j

Clownprince's prince - Are u in marketing or corp comms? Your "advertisements" & description of ur TB loots rocks! LOL!

Hi Countryglow, actually no she's not LOL she's just happily addicted to renotalk LOL

she tells me now she's a full time blogger -.-

anyway here's the link for the coloured stools

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=41136749680

Hello clownprince, sorry the door stopper link isnt working : )

hmmm how about this does this work?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.11.S63kkw&id=25127036239&_u=m28bvci779c9

ze husband

Hi, love your color scheme! Do you mind sharing the cost of your reno? I'm going to be starting on mine soon and am very inspired by your pictures and design! :)

Hi clownprince & wifey,

Hi, love your color scheme! Do you mind sharing the cost of your reno? I'm going to be starting on mine soon and am very inspired by your pictures and design! :)

hello!

PM-ed you guys! :)

hello CountryGlow! hahahaa thanks! and nope, I'm not in marketing or corp comms. i just like to talk nonsense haha. glad you appreciated it :P

-clownprince's wife

Hi clown prince, can pm me your contractor's contact n quote? Btw thank you for sharing all the good stuffs..u guys are awesome!!

Love your Taobao buys especially the pastel benches. Ikea used to have them I think but discontinued. I picked up an abandoned Ikea pastel blue side table LOL machiam karang guni and painted the legs white and loving it.

Love the toilets too.

I went down to start taping up the painter's tape for preparation of painting of the striped walls. Really lack the patience haha, my walls are uneven and crooked so it really adds to the difficulty. I even went to IKEA to get their paper measuring tapes and taped them together, thinking it would be easier, but still no. lol... last resort, went to my uncle to borrow a secret weapon.... this little laser device that does alignment and projects the lines onto the walls.. lol.. gonna try it out tomorrow.

Love your Taobao buys especially the pastel benches. Ikea used to have them I think but discontinued. I picked up an abandoned Ikea pastel blue side table LOL machiam karang guni and painted the legs white and loving it.

Love the toilets too.

my wife also wanted to paint the legs of everything in the house, esp the taobao buys, the stools, chairs and the tables. I'm trying to stop her else she will just repaint everything. Not sure how much more painting i want to do LOLOLOL