Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

Hi Clown Prince, I am currently looking to Reno my new place. Would you be so kind to share with me contractor e contact and the quotation please?

hello! PM-ed you :)

I went down to start taping up the painter's tape for preparation of painting of the striped walls. Really lack the patience haha, my walls are uneven and crooked so it really adds to the difficulty. I even went to IKEA to get their paper measuring tapes and taped them together, thinking it would be easier, but still no. lol... last resort, went to my uncle to borrow a secret weapon.... this little laser device that does alignment and projects the lines onto the walls.. lol.. gonna try it out tomorrow.

oh wow… honestly, it's super hard work and it's not easy! the hubby thinks its super easy cos he was not the one who did the tapes haha! is your wall really that uneven and crooked? cos actually, slight difference will not affect the overall look i feel! after you paint, cannot tell one! all the best anyway! please update us when you paint! :D

-clownprince's wife

Edited by clownprince

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

SCANDI - Search, Compare AND Invest (Part 6)

CONTINUED… more more more on our TAOBAO loots! :D

(we found some ourselves, we found some through other RT-er's t blogs. too many to keep track, so thank you if we happened to get them from your blog! :) )

and of course, we would love to share the love, just like how we have benefitted from others before.. so please feel free to ask for the links! please give the hubby some work to do HAHAHA since he is the one who did the shopping. my role is just to take pictures LOL.

i'll be giving my 2-cents worth of rating as well.

DISCLAIMER: The ratings expressed here represent my own and not those of my hubby. In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time. The ratings are intended to provide a temporary description of my feeling at a point in time. (HAHAHA)

let's talk about… all the other random things!

Wall Clocks

Rating: 5/5

Tick Tock! Tick Tock! These wall clocks are so BIG you'll never miss your next Channel 8 drama. Time is of the essence! What are you waiting for? Get your wall clocks today! While Stocks Last.

Taobao%20decor%20loots%201_zps0htbbyie.j

Picture Frames

WHAT DID THE FOX SAY?

Are your walls feeling lonely? Do your walls need some company tonight? Foxy pictures that add some excitement to your walls. Lovely coloured prints that come with the frame. Grab yours now!

Taobao%20decor%20loots%202_zpskpwkiosd.j

Carpet

It can show you the world. It can be tall trees, green hills or mountains. Over, sideways and under, on a magic carpet ride. These magical triangles could be anything! Let your imagination run wild today!

Taobao%20decor%20loots%203_zps9abjbeuc.j

Standing Light

Rating: 4.5/5 (Take note that we have to change the plug ourselves as our powerpoint is different)

Light up your life with this stand-alone stylish light stand! Simple, yet elegant, this light stand is sure to brighten up anyone's day!

Taobao%20Light_zpso1asevnc.jpg

Hi clownprince,

I'm looking for a contractor to renovate my place. Can you share the contractor contacts and quote? Thank you! :)

Hi clownprince & wife! Wanted to check with u both too - is ur original wall uneven (i.e. uneven patches & scratches before painting started)? Coz I think ours seem uneven & after our painter painted our walls, some parts of the effect didn't turn out well. Not sure if the painters did a poor job or is it the walls' problem! Before I get my contractor to repaint, I thought I better ask ard first. Hehe..

hello! PM-ed you :)

oh wow… honestly, it's super hard work and it's not easy! the hubby thinks its super easy cos he was not the one who did the tapes haha! is your wall really that uneven and crooked? cos actually, slight difference will not affect the overall look i feel! after you paint, cannot tell one! all the best anyway! please update us when you paint! :D

-clownprince's wife

Wow! Where did you get ur carpet? Nice design!! Can send me the link?

Oh ya clownprince & princess, not sure if I missed any posts, think u haven't shown us ur kitchen...all done up? I wanna see the baby blue & pink cabinets! :P

Wow! Where did you get ur carpet? Nice design!! Can send me the link?

Oh ya clownprince & princess, not sure if I missed any posts, think u haven't shown us ur kitchen...all done up? I wanna see the baby blue & pink cabinets! :P

Hi there,

Really like your taobao loots! Can you please share the links for the clock and the carpet? Thanks! :)

Hi! here's the links for the carpet and clock =)

clock - http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=43665652440&spm=a1z09.2.9.73.mIssKm&_u=q28bvci7d37f

carpet - http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.92.mIssKm&id=41982084880&_u=q28bvci7d5eb

Hi Countryglow, wifey should be replying soon haha - we are actually almost done, but the wifey wants to do more deco and everything =(( i just wanna move in hahaha

Hi, can you share any pictures of your completed kitchen?? I'm really curious to see how the colors turned out! The earlier posts on the kitchen were really pretty but half done at that point I think. :)

Thanks!!!

Hi clownprince & wife! Wanted to check with u both too - is ur original wall uneven (i.e. uneven patches & scratches before painting started)? Coz I think ours seem uneven & after our painter painted our walls, some parts of the effect didn't turn out well. Not sure if the painters did a poor job or is it the walls' problem! Before I get my contractor to repaint, I thought I better ask ard first. Hehe..

hello CountryGlow!!

Kitchen post is coming soon haha! anw, our original wall is generally okay… BUT we are really quite shui bian people, so not sure whether what we think is ok, is okay for you guys! haha. of cos, we did have some rough patches on some walls. (oh, please post more i wanna see more pics of ur hse haha)

Hi, can you share any pictures of your completed kitchen?? I'm really curious to see how the colors turned out! The earlier posts on the kitchen were really pretty but half done at that point I think. :)

Thanks!!!

hello lainyc, hahaha coming soon!!!:D

SCANDI - Slowly (but steadily), Carpentry Arrived N Done Installing! (Kitchen Part 2)

Something's brewing in our pastel kitchen! :D

our hob, hood, oven, kompacplus countertop, open shelves are up!

now only lacking some paint job to cover the remaining green wall tiles and the painting of the boxed-up parts at our hood area.

as the self-proclaimed MasterChef Hubby of mine will be doing heavy cooking (for me YAY), we wanted a closed kitchen.. and here's how our doors look when they are closed and open!

Kitchen%20Closed%20Door_zpsb9igxcjv.jpg

Kitchen%20Open%20Door_zpsv2ybqnpy.jpg

Welcome, welcome! :D

Here's the left side of our kitchen!

we went for MasterChef Hubby's top choice, BOSCH hob, hood, oven.. our beloved farmhouse sink and some open shelves..

Final%20Kitchen%20Left_zps40cbw8ll.jpg

Final%20Kitchen%201_zpsphkcdatp.jpg

and here's the right side of our kitchen where our fridge, pull-put pantry and breakfast counter are! i had some leftover knobs so i told my carpenter to drill them under the breakfast counter so we can hang anything we want there hehe. and my beloved white fridge! couldn't afford the pretty SMEG fridge… and it was hard searching for a pretty looking white fridge! i was even desperate enough to want to DIY washi tape if we had gotten a black/grey fridge!

Final%20Kitchen%20Right_zpsawqioqex.jpg

Final%20Kitchen%202_zpsthqon1dj.jpg

KITCHEN VERY NICE!!!:)

Quick question, did you use laminate for the colors? Or it was just wood and stained/painted w the pastel colors? I was looking around and couldn't really find the pastel colors in the Lamink collection. So sad. :(

KITCHEN VERY NICE!!!:)

Quick question, did you use laminate for the colors? Or it was just wood and stained/painted w the pastel colors? I was looking around and couldn't really find the pastel colors in the Lamink collection. So sad. :(

thanks! :) hmm ours is laminate! what's Lamink collection? is it some branded laminate? so which colours did you go for in the end!

-clownprince's wife

Nice kitchen. I'm thinking of getting kompacplus top as well but with a copper farmhouse sink. Has been sourcing the internet but super expensive

Wow, I am inspired by your house's design! Can't wait to see the end result! =)

I am currently looking for a contractor, can you share your contractor's contacts with me? Thanks.