Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Lovely! I feel like I wanna eat yummy food & desserts whenever I would step into such a kitchen! Great job folks! Sweet beginnings to your new home!

And I like the idea of drilling the leftover knobs under the breakfast counter table....I can see myself hanging (or rather hiding) all the groceries & stuff after returning from supermarketing (omg becoming so auntie :P )! Love your kitchen concept - even my hubby said so...did u guys spent quite a bit on your kitchen? Our kitchen has the less priority in our Reno budget and I'm so surprised kitchen can be so costly! Even with so small kitchen like ours ;) Haha....ok, I'm a know-nothing-about-kitchen!

Oh and your fridge! We had a hard time finding a white fridge too! Is urs Hitachi? We ended up with a grey fridge in the end....u mention abt "washi tape" - what's that? I think we are desperate enough to go that route to DIY our fridge white now! :P

SCANDI - Slowly (but steadily), Carpentry Arrived N Done Installing! (Kitchen Part 2)

Something's brewing in our pastel kitchen! :D

our hob, hood, oven, kompacplus countertop, open shelves are up!

now only lacking some paint job to cover the remaining green wall tiles and the painting of the boxed-up parts at our hood area.

as the self-proclaimed MasterChef Hubby of mine will be doing heavy cooking (for me YAY), we wanted a closed kitchen.. and here's how our doors look when they are closed and open!

Kitchen%20Closed%20Door_zpsb9igxcjv.jpg

Kitchen%20Open%20Door_zpsv2ybqnpy.jpg

Welcome, welcome! :D

Here's the left side of our kitchen!

we went for MasterChef Hubby's top choice, BOSCH hob, hood, oven.. our beloved farmhouse sink and some open shelves..

Final%20Kitchen%20Left_zps40cbw8ll.jpg

Final%20Kitchen%201_zpsphkcdatp.jpg

and here's the right side of our kitchen where our fridge, pull-put pantry and breakfast counter are! i had some leftover knobs so i told my carpenter to drill them under the breakfast counter so we can hang anything we want there hehe. and my beloved white fridge! couldn't afford the pretty SMEG fridge… and it was hard searching for a pretty looking white fridge! i was even desperate enough to want to DIY washi tape if we had gotten a black/grey fridge!

Final%20Kitchen%20Right_zpsawqioqex.jpg

Final%20Kitchen%202_zpsthqon1dj.jpg

thanks! :) hmm ours is laminate! what's Lamink collection? is it some branded laminate? so which colours did you go for in the end!

-clownprince's wife

hmm ya i saw it at the tile shop haha. I haven't choose yet. Still thinking abt my color scheme etc. Can you PM me your contractor contact? I should be contacting contractors for quote soon. Not going to use an ID cuz I kinda know what I want already. :) The pink and blue on your kitchen cabinets are sooo sweet! haha

Hi Clownprince,

I am looking around for a contractor for my 5 room too. May I have your contractor's contact as well as your total reno cost?

Thank you.

Hi clownprince,

Can share the link for the squarish bidet, I have been looking for one? Is the piping connection straight can be used or need to link with adaptor due to different piping.

Thank you very much.

hello guys! PM-ed all of you :)

Wow, I am inspired by your house's design! Can't wait to see the end result! =)

I am currently looking for a contractor, can you share your contractor's contacts with me? Thanks.

Hi, mind sharing the contacts and overall cost? Thanks!

hi , can pm the details for the contractor contact and price. thanks

Hi Clownprince,

Loved and inspired by your design. Can share your ID contact and price? Thanks in advance!

hmm ya i saw it at the tile shop haha. I haven't choose yet. Still thinking abt my color scheme etc. Can you PM me your contractor contact? I should be contacting contractors for quote soon. Not going to use an ID cuz I kinda know what I want already. :) The pink and blue on your kitchen cabinets are sooo sweet! haha

hi !

very very nice home of yours! can pm me your contractor / ID ? Thank you so much in advance!

Hi Clownprince,

I am looking around for a contractor for my 5 room too. May I have your contractor's contact as well as your total reno cost?

Thank you.

Hi clown prince,

can pm me your contractor's contact n quote

Nice kitchen. I'm thinking of getting kompacplus top as well but with a copper farmhouse sink. Has been sourcing the internet but super expensive

hello kaino86!

thanks for your compliment! yeah, the hubby tried searching on amazon before but it's ex. but you should get the farmhouse! we are both loving it very much! :D all the best in your search!

hahaha same fridge we have!

hahaha ^5! it's soooo hard looking for a nice white fridge! this was really the best we could find! hope your fridge is still doing well! i know white is hard to maintain but i cannot resist it hahaha. ;)

Hihi, nice house! loving the scandi look! what's the code/colour of the kompacplus top you used for kitchen? Thank you :)

hello elyse18!

thanks for your kind comments :D here's the kompacplus that we chose:

komacplus%20chosen_zpspgzsv9gu.jpg