Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

Lovely! I feel like I wanna eat yummy food & desserts whenever I would step into such a kitchen! Great job folks! Sweet beginnings to your new home!

And I like the idea of drilling the leftover knobs under the breakfast counter table....I can see myself hanging (or rather hiding) all the groceries & stuff after returning from supermarketing (omg becoming so auntie :P )! Love your kitchen concept - even my hubby said so...did u guys spent quite a bit on your kitchen? Our kitchen has the less priority in our Reno budget and I'm so surprised kitchen can be so costly! Even with so small kitchen like ours ;) Haha....ok, I'm a know-nothing-about-kitchen!

Oh and your fridge! We had a hard time finding a white fridge too! Is urs Hitachi? We ended up with a grey fridge in the end....u mention abt "washi tape" - what's that? I think we are desperate enough to go that route to DIY our fridge white now! :P

haha hello CountryGlow!

thanks for dropping by again! :P hmm, we really have little cabinets and more open shelves, unlike the usual top+bottom cabinets on BOTH sides that others do! so i guess that's where we saved the money!

yeah! it's Hitachi! SUPER HARD to find a fridge that i like! the only other one that i really like is the small silver Fisher&Paykal one but the hubby didn't approve :no:

the white fridge is gonna be hard to maintain i think but we shall see! i'll resort to DIY washi tape when it turns yellow haha! anw, you should try using washi tape if you don't like ur grey fridge hahaha! i'm even thinking of doing this to my washing machine too HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE. let's hope the hubby didn't see this haha. here's some examples from Pinterest:

fridge%20DIY%20washi%20tape%20examples_z

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi clownprince,

Can share the link for the squarish bidet, I have been looking for one? Is the piping connection straight can be used or need to link with adaptor due to different piping.

Thank you very much.

Hi GuNiTeh,

here's the link for the bidet. Think for china buys, no need to link with adaptor, or at least our contractor didn't ask us to get any which she will usually do if there's a need for one.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=19861951142

wah, u guys rocks n pei he so well..

my hubby simply no involve n im totally clueless what n how for my bto collecting in May :(

able to share your contractor wif me?

email: breathe_againz@Hotmail.com

TIA

that's perhaps the best for you actually =) my wife totally likes it that i decided to let her make all the decisions for the house =) since i'm more easy going and can live with it. So she's as u can see happily deciding everything hahaha

Hi Clown Price,

Would you mind letting me know your ID and the quote too?

Also, I would love to know the link for the standing light (below). Think it would fit in nicely with our theme :thumbs up:

Thank you so much :)

Standing Light

Rating: 4.5/5 (Take note that we have to change the plug ourselves as our powerpoint is different)

Light up your life with this stand-alone stylish light stand! Simple, yet elegant, this light stand is sure to brighten up anyone's day!

Taobao%20Light_zpso1asevnc.jpg

Dear Mr & Mrs Clown Prince,

Are you able to share the Hob & hood model?

Also the price and where you purchased it?

TIA

hello congtan,

our hob (3 burner) and chimney hood are BOSCH. we got them during a BOSCH promotion at Gain City some time back at $1018. :)

Hi Clown Price,

Would you mind letting me know your ID and the quote too?

Also, I would love to know the link for the standing light (below). Think it would fit in nicely with our theme :thumbs up:

Thank you so much :)

the wife tasked me to reply while i was nuaing away LOLOL. Anyway she says she will PM you. Here's the link to the taobao standing light!

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=16099393641 - we bought the 130cm one =)

hi, very nice house especially loving the kitchen doors. what material is the door made of? is it heavy? can you share with me your contractor details too?

thanks in advance!

hello congtan,

our hob (3 burner) and chimney hood are BOSCH. we got them during a BOSCH promotion at Gain City some time back at $1018. :)

Hi,

Kudos to U both for sharing so much! U guys r definitely not clowning around with your DIYs ;)

Say, master de chef hubby.. Mind U share in details why the choice of Bosch? I've been seeing choices of more on Rinnah n Fujioh in my BTO FB group. So wld love a different opinion, me n my Mrs does cooks abit but more of a Asian style.

Also, hope u wldnt mind pm me your contractor contact n Reno quotes.

Cheers!

Simply enjoy your t-blog! So interesting to read about all your DIYs..I'm wowing all the way !

And your house is really looking great! Can't wait to see the end product when it's all ready..

hi, very nice house especially loving the kitchen doors. what material is the door made of? is it heavy? can you share with me your contractor details too?

thanks in advance!

hi babymonsta. Its a black aluminium frame. Not heavy at all =)

Hi,

Kudos to U both for sharing so much! U guys r definitely not clowning around with your DIYs ;)

Say, master de chef hubby.. Mind U share in details why the choice of Bosch? I've been seeing choices of more on Rinnah n Fujioh in my BTO FB group. So wld love a different opinion, me n my Mrs does cooks abit but more of a Asian style.

Also, hope u wldnt mind pm me your contractor contact n Reno quotes.

Cheers!

well lol. I stayed in Europe for a year last year, and so I wanted something different from the usual asian/japanese brands LOL. Bosch's quite well regarded there, and the Germans are always well known for efficiency, so when we saw the model at Gain City, I was like ok. that's it. The other reason was I wanted both styles of cooking, and my own thoughts was that for oven technology, European should be better. And it looks pretty enough haha, which the wife likes, especially the chimmey hood LOL

Will let you know if it turns out fine and nice when my kitchen is running on full gear!

Simply enjoy your t-blog! So interesting to read about all your DIYs..I'm wowing all the way !

And your house is really looking great! Can't wait to see the end product when it's all ready..

Thank Clar06. Wifey's very happy about the DIYs too, and especially the fact that i let her have her way this time :notti::notti::notti:

well lol. I stayed in Europe for a year last year, and so I wanted something different from the usual asian/japanese brands LOL. Bosch's quite well regarded there, and the Germans are always well known for efficiency, so when we saw the model at Gain City, I was like ok. that's it. The other reason was I wanted both styles of cooking, and my own thoughts was that for oven technology, European should be better. And it looks pretty enough haha, which the wife likes, especially the chimmey hood LOL

Will let you know if it turns out fine and nice when my kitchen is running on full gear!

Great! Hope you cld share any of DiY receipes then with Ur appliances :)

Btw, don't forget to pm me Ur contractors info n quotation details! Much appreciated!