Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

Hey,

Really enjoyed reading yr postings and love viewing pic of your decos. Please PM yr contacts and the costs for the following

1/ Contractor (reviews on her would be very much appreciated.)

2/ Blinds

3/ Storage racks

TIA

Edited by feifei

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

woooo! Nice racks you have there ~ :notti: *pun totally intended* haha! In all serious biz, can you gimme the racks + curtains contacts pretty pls? :D

Well-planned rack storage, u will be thankful to yourself for insisting more storage space in future. Things will only get MORE and not less hahaha...

Hi Clownprince & Clownprince's wife!

Came across this TV console from LUSH which reminded me of your house instantly! Same colour palette and I screenshot to show you! :P

#hardtofind

Screenshot_2015-06-13-08-23-21_zpso6lmpy

And nice storage racks btw! These are bolted wood racks? I still can't see the difference between boltless and bolted anw...hahaha!

Hi clownprice, can you share the contact of your storerroom racks.

couldn't PM you, your inbox is full

oooh! yeah my shower holders are from ikea! u can find them in the section for kitchen holders haha! the wooden plank toilet paper holder is from TB. will have to wait till the hubby is less busy to reply. anw, meanwhile u can actually find many easily by using these keywords "厕纸架", add on "木" if you want wooden ones. too spoilt for choice! :)

-clownprince's wife

Hi Mrs Clownprince,

Oh dear, I'm a total noob I guess. I tried searching for the wooden toilet paper but cannot find it. Please do let me have the link when your hubby is free. Thank you so much !

hello everyone!

PM-ed you guys! :)

Hi

Can u send me your curtain contact and the cost pls? Congrats on ur lovely home! :)

hi, may i have the contact for the storeroom racks pls? how much is yours? thanks!

Hey,

Really enjoyed reading yr postings and love viewing pic of your decos. Please PM yr contacts and the costs for the following

1/ Contractor (reviews on her would be very much appreciated.)
2/ Blinds
3/ Storage racks

TIA

Hi clownprice, can you share the contact of your storerroom racks.

couldn't PM you, your inbox is full

Hi clownprice, can I have the contact for your store room racks and curtains? Thank you!

helo weiyan625!

oh, you can just cut and paste the keywords that i gave you in chinese in the TB search bar and they will appear! anw, the hubby's very busy now.. so might take a while ya! :)

-clownprince's wife

Hi Mrs Clownprince,
Oh dear, I'm a total noob I guess. I tried searching for the wooden toilet paper but cannot find it. Please do let me have the link when your hubby is free. Thank you so much !

hello CountryGlow!

haha thanks for always thinking of us LOL. its totally something i would love to have! haha! but we alr have a tv console from TB already haha! the hubby will kill me if i want another one.

oh i ALSO DUNNO the difference btw the bolted and boltless racks man lol. but if you look closer at the pics, can see the bolts at the corners! :P

-clownprince's wife

Hi Clownprince & Clownprince's wife!

Came across this TV console from LUSH which reminded me of your house instantly! Same colour palette and I screenshot to show you! :P

#hardtofind

And nice storage racks btw! These are bolted wood racks? I still can't see the difference between boltless and bolted anw...hahaha!

HAHAHAHAHA good one! ehh i'm a space MAXIMISER hor, of course "nice racks"! :P :p :P anw, PM-ed you!

-clownprince's wife

woooo! Nice racks you have there ~ :notti: *pun totally intended* haha! In all serious biz, can you gimme the racks + curtains contacts pretty pls? :D

hello twinnie!

i thought u'll say you have the same racks layout too LOL. joking!

anw i'll remember your words in future haha! :P yay!

Well-planned rack storage, u will be thankful to yourself for insisting more storage space in future. Things will only get MORE and not less hahaha...

Edited by clownprince

SCANDI - Story of the Chef ANd his DIshwasher

this is the story of the chef (hubby) and his dishwasher! nope, we didn't buy any dishwasher… the dishwasher is none other than ME, ze wife!

anw, the kitchen is... OPEN! YES! *throws confetti*

guess what! we went to his parents' storeroom and found a whole load of treasures for the house!

kitchen%20cooking%201_zpsvohqza0u.jpg

here's what we picked up and our FAVOURITE is the juicer/blender! NATIONAL brand LEH! amazingly, it still works well despite not being opened for so many years!

and you won't believe it, it's his parents' wedding gift(s)! (not to us! but it's THEIR wedding gift! LOL!) they are older than the hubby HAHA and we spotted the Yaohan/Fairprice price tag! super love old school things! the machine is love at first sight!

kitchen%20cooking%202_zpszndcaeb7.jpg

and the cooking begins! check out our old school rice cooker on the bottom right! so hard to find one that fits into our kitchen look! :P

kitchen%20cooking%203_zpsmyfgttu1.jpg

WARNING: The following picture may cause some discomfort to readers. Readers may drool unknowingly, feel sudden hunger pangs or have major cravings to be satisfied. Please exercise caution.

kitchen%20cooking%204_zps2x5sldnp.jpg

now now now, i wouldn't mind being the dishwasher! :P :P :P

Edited by clownprince

I did exercise caution already by looking at the pictures with tum tum filled after lunch. But I still drool! :help::help::help: The National blender is a classic, so old school. Rice cooker fits ur kitchen nicely, I had one of such at 0.4l only and changed recently because need a bigger capacity one. Oh mine, the salmon presentation was so good. Love the prawns & fish.....

But hor.......

The dishes don't match your pastel theme! They are not in pastel colors! Cannot!!!!! Come pass to me and I can help you to finish them hahaha... :jammin: :jammin: :jammin::notti: :notti: :notti: