Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

:thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: Super swee & neat!! Super love everything. I want to book ur house for staycation wahahahaha

I have been eyeing on the Delonghi kettle for v long, couldn't decide which color to get (green/ blue/ cream) hahahaha. Shall see how's the kitchen turn out to be next time.

May I know where did u get the cloud design mat, it's so cute?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello mr and mrs crownprince! super enjoy reading your t blog. on top of your great taste, love the chemistry you guys share =)

do you mind sharing with me contractor E's contact and how much you guys spent on reno? and also your curtains/blinds contractor. thanks in advance! :)

SCANDI - Snippets CApturing Necessities & Decor Ideas (Kitchen)

here are some squares dedicated to the corners of our kitchen! :)

breakfast bar area

kitchen%20snippets%201_zpszejn2liw.jpg

kitchen countertop

kitchen cabinet

kitchen sink area

Hi Clownprince,

Love your basket!! Local or TB? Can share link if from TB?

Weiyan

Hi Clownprince & ze wife! I love the shelving and decor of your breakfast bar area too! Great job! The photo looks like one you took from some Home Decor magazines :P:D Are most of the shelvings from Ikea?

And yes, please share the link of the basket too! Have been trying to find such a picnic basket for the longest time! Really adore your entire kitchen! Looks so clean and refreshing although many items are lying around (in the open). :good::good:

:thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up: Super swee & neat!! Super love everything. I want to book ur house for staycation wahahahaha

I have been eyeing on the Delonghi kettle for v long, couldn't decide which color to get (green/ blue/ cream) hahahaha. Shall see how's the kitchen turn out to be next time.

Hi Coyote - Ok maybe we put up on agoda for booking lololol! actually wifey also eye very long, then one day we were at Robinsons and we had some vouchers, so i said ok let's buy it. in the end when we paid, we didnt use the vouchers LOLOLOLOL

ah the cloud mat, i think is something that the wifey hoarded ages ago. i dun think she even knows where she got it from LOL

Hi Clownprince,

Weiyan

Hi Clownprince & ze wife! I love the shelving and decor of your breakfast bar area too! Great job! The photo looks like one you took from some Home Decor magazines :P:D Are most of the shelvings from Ikea?

And yes, please share the link of the basket too! Have been trying to find such a picnic basket for the longest time! Really adore your entire kitchen! Looks so clean and refreshing although many items are lying around (in the open). :good::good:

Hi weiyan/ country glow,

Yes most of the shelvings from ikea! The basket is from thailand, we got it in Chiang Mai lolol so its one of those stuff we didnt get from TB LOL, if u r interested can give u the address of the shop.

Edited by clownprince

Hi clownprice can I have the contact for your blinds and the quotes, and able to share the shade that you selected for the blinds. Thanks.

Hi Coyote - Ok maybe we put up on agoda for booking lololol! actually wifey also eye very long, then one day we were at Robinsons and we had some vouchers, so i said ok let's buy it. in the end when we paid, we didnt use the vouchers LOLOLOLOL

ah the cloud mat, i think is something that the wifey hoarded ages ago. i dun think she even knows where she got it from LOL

Hi weiyan/ country glow,

Yes most of the shelvings from ikea! The basket is from thailand, we got it in Chiang Mai lolol so its one of those stuff we didnt get from TB LOL, if u r interested can give u the address of the shop.

Hi Clownprince,

Thank you for sharing. I need to make a trip to Thailand then... hehehehee!

Weiyan

hahahaa hello coyote!

i was contemplating the green kettle too to match the kitchen lamp! but went with the blue in the end. super love the kettle! :D

EHHH don't listen to the hubby haha. 1)i'm not a hoarder 2)i know where i got it from ok! my friend got it for me from korea! :P :p :P

-ze wife

hello Wei Yan & CountryGlow!

yeah, my friends all know i'm crazy over picnic baskets haha! this one in the kitchen was bought and used for our wedding photoshoot in chiangmai! if you guys go there one day, let us know.. we can tell u where to get ;) ;) ;)

-ze wife

Hi Clownprince,

Weiyan

hello! PM-ed you guys! :D

hello mr and mrs crownprince! super enjoy reading your t blog. on top of your great taste, love the chemistry you guys share =)

do you mind sharing with me contractor E's contact and how much you guys spent on reno? and also your curtains/blinds contractor. thanks in advance! :)

Hi clownprice can I have the contact for your blinds and the quotes, and able to share the shade that you selected for the blinds. Thanks.

Hi clownprice couples, very cute theme there! mind pm me your contractor and quotation? thanks!

Hi Clownprince, you guys have an amazing home!

Every corner are well thought out.

Enjoyed reading your blog. Love how you maximise your bomb shelter's storage!

Can you PM me the contact for the storage rack guy and his quote as well as contacts for the blinds?

Thanks!

Clownprince, agoda cannot lah. Airbnb maybe hehehe

Hohoho...never doubt ur wife's mega memory ya :notti:

twin, i just bought 2 electronic toothbrush. Guess what color? Hahahaha...

hahahaa hello coyote!

i was contemplating the green kettle too to match the kitchen lamp! but went with the blue in the end. super love the kettle! :D

EHHH don't listen to the hubby haha. 1)i'm not a hoarder 2)i know where i got it from ok! my friend got it for me from korea! :P :P :P

-ze wife

hee hee! this is a test of our telepathy. is it 1 pink, 1 blue? LOL.

-ze wife

Clownprince, agoda cannot lah. Airbnb maybe hehehe

Hohoho...never doubt ur wife's mega memory ya :notti:

twin, i just bought 2 electronic toothbrush. Guess what color? Hahahaha...