Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think it was mentioned in previous posts that the elmark is about SGD 400 and bought from tampoi. Not sure if vento fan price is shared.

I would like to know too. Pls share. Tks!

Oic, looks like i must go n visit some door supplier. Thanks for the tips.

Ya loh my blue & white triangles carpet mat doesn't go with my leather grey recliner sofa. Should be my sofa not scandi look so both looks too clashing. Must find a way to let go.

U got a cute elephant baby, great for kid rides. I got the white elephant cutlery holder, is really effective in draining the water and I use it for my toothbrushes. Now I regret not getting the grey elephant, the white material get dirty easily :P

The grey hangers are nice. Wooden one nice too but sengkang/anchorvale is very humid. Do add some dehumidifier stuffs inside your wardrobe or u will find ur wooden hangers get moldy.

hello twin! :)

aww what a waste regarding the carpet! nvm, use in the room? ;)

oh man! i'm not looking forward to the white elephant turning dirty! but the grey one's inside is white! so i guess, it's whether you want the outside dirty or inside dirty HAHA.

pooh thanks for the humidity tip for the wooden hangers! i've just started using them, so they look alright. i'm such a noob, duno about such stuff haha.

ANYWAY, i PM-ed you! :D :D :D

Clownprince's wife, you never fail to entertain! :D Love your elephant & draining commercial! I bought 1white one for myself too! Looks like I shld get another grey one since it looks rather classic! :rofl:

aww CountryGlow you are always so sweet! haha. honestly, i think you are the only one who thinks I'm entertaining LOL :sport-smiley-004:

yeah i super love the baby elephants! and the whole world probably has it too haha! even groupon has! i saw! but if i never rem wrongly, taobao still cheaper HEEHEE. how's your home decor coming along! i'm waiting!! hahaha.

-clownprince's wife

hello guys! PM-ed you! :)

Hi Mr and Mrs Clownprince,

Really loved the updates so far. Mind sharing the contact for your contractor? Thanks in advance!

Dear Clown Prince,
Love love your blog! Thanks so much for sharing!
May i have the contacts for
1) The storage rack guy and
2) contacts for the blinds?
3) Contractor's contact?
Thanks!

Hi Mr and Mrs Clownprince
love your home! Looks like those from inspired from Pinterest. Too bad i don't have a flair for arts.
Can I have your contractor contacts? How much did u spend?
Where do u get the lights for the store room as well as the shelving?
How much did u spend on your kompacplus counter top? How is the review after using it? Can withstand heat?

PM-ed you guys too! :)

Hi Clownprince,

Please PM me your contacts for the following:

1. Curtains

2. Bomb shelter racks

Please share links for the following:

1. Baby elephants drainer - SO cute! :good:

2. Wooden hangers - I love but IKEA ones are very ex :no:

Can pm me the price of Elmark fans and Vento fans? Thanks!

I think it was mentioned in previous posts that the elmark is about SGD 400 and bought from tampoi. Not sure if vento fan price is shared.

I would like to know too. Pls share. Tks!

Soon soon :dancingqueen:

Hehe...waiting for my TB shipment to arrive before I update more! :D

aww CountryGlow you are always so sweet! haha. honestly, i think you are the only one who thinks I'm entertaining LOL :sport-smiley-004:

yeah i super love the baby elephants! and the whole world probably has it too haha! even groupon has! i saw! but if i never rem wrongly, taobao still cheaper HEEHEE. how's your home decor coming along! i'm waiting!! hahaha.

-clownprince's wife

Hihi.. It seem like I may hv accidentally delete our prev msgs. When I last wrote to u was that u mentioned that ur contractor is taking a holiday n your will revert. Mind to check if she is avail now n to share her contact?

Hi Clownprince,

Please PM me your contacts for the following:

1. Curtains

2. Bomb shelter racks

Please share links for the following:

1. Baby elephants drainer - SO cute! :good:

2. Wooden hangers - I love but IKEA ones are very ex :no:

Hi Wei Yan

i'm finally back hahah sorry have been away for work so i haven been able to help the wifey in replying. but here's the links that you need.

baby elephant drainer = http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.35.YTx8ca&id=42156573488&_u=728bvci77fb1

wooden hangers = http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.192.YbzI4P&id=37928458108&_u=728bvci786dc- we bought 100 of those =) and maybe around 3-4 were broken when they finally reached SG

ze husband

PM-ed you guys!

Hi Clownprince, can share ur contact for contractor, curtain & blinds, store room rack? Thks.

Hihi.. It seem like I may hv accidentally delete our prev msgs. When I last wrote to u was that u mentioned that ur contractor is taking a holiday n your will revert. Mind to check if she is avail now n to share her contact?

Hi,

Can pm me the cost for the curtains. How much do they charge for the wooden blinds.

Thanks

Hi Wei Yan

i'm finally back hahah sorry have been away for work so i haven been able to help the wifey in replying. but here's the links that you need.

baby elephant drainer = http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.35.YTx8ca&id=42156573488&_u=728bvci77fb1

wooden hangers = http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.192.YbzI4P&id=37928458108&_u=728bvci786dc- we bought 100 of those =) and maybe around 3-4 were broken when they finally reached SG

ze husband

Hi Clownprince,

Thank you so much! Wonderful loot you have there. Looking forward to more updates!

Weiyan