Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

hello weiyan!

we got it from Muji when we were in Japan! :P

-clownprince's wife

Hi Mrs Clownprince,

I'm so envious!! I don't see it in SG Muji... Hm... Maybe I need to look harder.

Weiyan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello! aww so sweet of you! thanks! :) i'm still reading the books haha!

Very nice!! I love the touch with the storybooks, so quaint! I loved Beatrix Potter when I was young. Seeing this makes me feel like reading her books all over again!

hey weiyan! hmm not sure if sg muji carries it… but it's time for you to make a trip to Japan! haha. so many things in muji there and it's cheaper than sgp! we almost went crazy there! :P

Hi Mrs Clownprince,

I'm so envious!! I don't see it in SG Muji... Hm... Maybe I need to look harder.

Weiyan

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

(we are "selling" our house! :notti: )

Have you been enjoying our T-blog?

Are you craving for more pictures of our house?

Please do us a huge favour! We have joined Qanvast's house contest and we hope you would give our house a vote! :sport-smiley-018:

as you all know, 台上一分钟,台下十年功![Translation: 1 minute on stage, 10 years of hard work]

i think nowhere else, except for our T-blog, has noted the amount of hard work we have put in!

from colourful lamps to photo frames, from our stools and ladder with painted legs to the wonderful walls with prints and shapes… if you have witnessed how our home has grown and have enjoyed our t-blog so far, please consider giving us a few minutes of your life! hehe!

we really, really, really hope that you would give our self-designed DIY pastel scandi (kids-style) home a vote! :)

Please

1) Hop over to "Qanvast" Facebook page

2) Look for the album entitled "7 Homes that get Singaporeans Talking"

3) Look out for photographs of our house in the album! Heehee.

4) Please LIKE our house photo (#3 - Kikki-k inspired home)

5) AND VERY IMPORTANTLY, comment "#3 Kikki-k inspired home" on Qanvast's main album.

With many many many love and thanks,

Mr and Mrs Clownprince :)

Voted!

I love your house not just bcos it's nice but the things both of u did tgt to make it a home! Is nice to see a loving couple doing all these tgt...sweet!!

Clownprince/princess!

I just gave away few minutes of my life voting for your home! Perfect! :wub:

You both have got a bunch of zealous & ardent supporters in the house! :jammin:

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

(we are "selling" our house! :notti: )

Have you been enjoying our T-blog?

Are you craving for more pictures of our house?

Please do us a huge favour! We have joined Qanvast's house contest and we hope you would give our house a vote! :sport-smiley-018:

as you all know, 台上一分钟,台下十年功![Translation: 1 minute on stage, 10 years of hard work]

i think nowhere else, except for our T-blog, has noted the amount of hard work we have put in!

from colourful lamps to photo frames, from our stools and ladder with painted legs to the wonderful walls with prints and shapes… if you have witnessed how our home has grown and have enjoyed our t-blog so far, please consider giving us a few minutes of your life! hehe!

we really, really, really hope that you would give our self-designed DIY pastel scandi (kids-style) home a vote! :)

Please

1) Hop over to "Qanvast" Facebook page

2) Look for the album entitled "7 Homes that get Singaporeans Talking"

3) Look out for photographs of our house in the album! Heehee.

4) Please LIKE our house photo (#3 - Kikki-k inspired home)

5) AND VERY IMPORTANTLY, comment "#3 Kikki-k inspired home" on Qanvast's main album.

With many many many love and thanks,

Mr and Mrs Clownprince :)

your muji toilet cover is soooo cutes!! I WILL HAVE TO GO JAPAN!! :jammin:

Btw is that shampoo etc holder all from ikea? Will it shake shake when you are "pumping" the shampoo? sounds awful but you geddit.. right??

p/s: i just voted for you too~~ :D

Edited by chower

hello Joyy!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! when i saw the big bold letters, i thought it was a hate mail at first haha! but turns out to be such a sweet msg. with lots of thanks, from the bottom of our hearts! :)

Voted!

I love your house not just bcos it's nice but the things both of u did tgt to make it a home! Is nice to see a loving couple doing all these tgt...sweet!!

hello CountryGlow!

Thanks for your unwavering support and all the love you have showered us with throughout our reno journey! muacks! HAHAHA!

p.s. i'm still waiting for your update haha!

Clownprince/princess!

I just gave away few minutes of my life voting for your home! Perfect! :wub:

You both have got a bunch of zealous & ardent supporters in the house! :jammin:

hello chower!

thank you soooo much for your support! :) :)

oh the wooden shelving is from muji. the wooden toilet bowl cover is actually from taobao! but ordering it was a headache! have to liase a lot with the seller due to the 837123637 different sizes that they have! super complicated! I'm glad the hubby survived it haha.

yes the shampoo holder is from ikea! no leh! no sound when we use! BUT the holder does not come with holes! that's the annoying part! so we actually drilled our own holes! i would suggest drilling the holes NOT in the middle, but nearer along the edges of the "rim". because when you hang the metal container, it will tilt outwards towards you. we made a mistake by drilling the holes in the middle… so when it tilts, some water will be trapped. i hope you know what i mean!

-clownprince's wife

your muji toilet cover is soooo cutes!! I WILL HAVE TO GO JAPAN!! :jammin:

Btw is that shampoo etc holder all from ikea? Will it shake shake when you are "pumping" the shampoo? sounds awful but you geddit.. right??

p/s: i just voted for you too~~ :D

Hi Clownprince,

Can I check where did you get the 2 metal racks and hooks that you use to put the pots and pans?

Thank you!

SCANDI - Snippets CApturing Necessities & Decor Ideas (Kitchen)

here are some squares dedicated to the corners of our kitchen! :)

breakfast bar area

kitchen%20snippets%201_zpszejn2liw.jpg

kitchen%20snippets%202_zpsoabfajrd.jpg

kitchen countertop

kitchen%20snippets%203_zpskijleywq.jpg

kitchen cabinet

kitchen%20snippets%204_zps7jxjnler.jpg

kitchen sink area

kitchen%20snippets%205_zps9ixplth0.jpg

kitchen%20snippets%206_zpsndgte08v.jpg

Huh what? Advertisement? Got handsome models boh? 6-packs one pls!!! Wahahaha.... :notti: :notti: :notti:

Ok b serious, i super agree when you said 台上一分钟,台下十年功! So true!!! Especially with all ur DIYs.

Did I vote? Yes of course!!!! Although no model :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

hello Joyy!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! when i saw the big bold letters, i thought it was a hate mail at first haha! but turns out to be such a sweet msg. with lots of thanks, from the bottom of our hearts! :)

LOL! Sry... I nvr realised that it was big bold letters! Was using my hp in the nite.

Hi,

I'm your neighbour's friend (the one who lives opposite you). We shamelessly asked to peek into your home the other time weeks ago when we brought our baby over to our friend's place. 😊 I am now researching on vinyl floors and saw you used Vinyl Vista, which my colleague also happens to be getting for her renovation soon.
May I know how you found Vinyl Vista (as in how you got it, and also how it is as a product) and how much you paid for it psf? Sorry to be so direct but this research is driving me nuts. We found HERF from Evorich but don't personally know anyone who used it. Do you?
Please PM me. Thanks!