Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

hello! PM-ed you guys! :)

Hi! Can i get the contact of your contractor please? Thanks!

Hi

Can PM the quotation and contact of your contractor ?

Thank you in advance

Hi, how are your curtains and blinds? Please share your contacts!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest QingLin QL

Hi

May I know who is your contractor and your quotation as well?

So in love with your lovely home! :)

Hi clownprince, I'm very impressed by your ideas for your home and it has turned out wonderful. Cld you kindly share with me the contacts for 1) contractor 2) storage racks & lastly for curtains/blinds. Thanks in advance :)

hello! PM-ed you! :)

Hi clownprince, I'm very impressed by your ideas for your home and it has turned out wonderful. Cld you kindly share with me the contacts for 1) contractor 2) storage racks & lastly for curtains/blinds. Thanks in advance :)

hi clownprince, i have been following the progress of your beautifully done up pastel scandi lovenest (especially the diy painted walls). totally love it :) can you share contractor E's contact and reno budget/ quotation pls? thanks in advance!

Hi hi,

both of u are so amazing and it got me inspired!!

Me and hubby has just started to ask for package/quotation from renovation companies (never think about direct contractor)

We are like the lost sheeps. dont really know how to start and what to start for our home journey.

care to share on how much u spent and the contractor contact?

thank you so much!! :lol:

Hi,

Could you please pm me contractor E contact? Is the reno progress to your satisfaction? Also I am wondering if the shoe cabinet you customized is costly?

Enjoyed viewing your T blog. The effort spent to DIY walls and lightings and furniture is amazing. I dunno if i have the patience for that. love your ideas!

Cheers!

hello! :) PM-ed you guys!

hi clownprince, i have been following the progress of your beautifully done up pastel scandi lovenest (especially the diy painted walls). totally love it :) can you share contractor E's contact and reno budget/ quotation pls? thanks in advance!

Hi,

possible to share w me contact of curtain and bomb shelter rack?

thanks!

Hi hi,

both of u are so amazing and it got me inspired!!

Me and hubby has just started to ask for package/quotation from renovation companies (never think about direct contractor)

We are like the lost sheeps. dont really know how to start and what to start for our home journey.

care to share on how much u spent and the contractor contact?

thank you so much!! :lol:

Hi,

Could you please pm me contractor E contact? Is the reno progress to your satisfaction? Also I am wondering if the shoe cabinet you customized is costly?

Enjoyed viewing your T blog. The effort spent to DIY walls and lightings and furniture is amazing. I dunno if i have the patience for that. love your ideas!

Cheers!

Hi Clownprince

Can you PM me the contact for the storage rack guy and his quote?

Good day,

awesome t-blog. Do you mind sharing your contacts for the ID, blinds, storeroom racks and quotations?
ill be collecting my house keys the next month and the look of your house closely resembles what i want mine to be.
I tried PMing you but it seems like your inbox is full.
Thank you so much for your generosity. Appreciate it.