Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

Hi Clownprince!

I've been reading your t-blog since you started it and I really enjoy reading every single post, especially the DIY parts!

Now that I've finally collected my keys, I'm trying to find reliable contractor and hope to enjoy the renovation process as much as you did.

Could you share the contacts of your contractor as well as the cost breakdown (if possible)?

Additionally, I'm also interested in the wooden toilet seat cover, do you happen to have the taobao link for the item?

Thank you! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

can you pls share how much the eames chair cost you inclusive of shipping? did you combine your items together with peeka and shipping it one shot? its not my first time shopping at taobao but these big items are definitely more complicated as compared to the clothings i usually buy online. :wacko:

by the way, very beautiful home you have!!! love your ideas and the determination to do that much diy! :good:

Really enjoyed reading ur postings and love viewing pic of ur decos. I even screenshot lot of photo/info fr ur t-blog.

Now I m searching contractor/id to reno our coming new house, so can u pls pm me the contacts and the costs for the following:

1/ Contractor

2/ Blinds

3/ Storage racks

And also, any review of ur contractor? Did u need to frequently show yourself for on-site supervising?

Thanks

Edited by Titan501

hello! PM-ed you guys! :)

Hello!

Can PM the quotation and contact of your contractor pls? thanks!

Hi Clownprince, can share ur contact for contractor, curtain & blinds, store room rack? Thks.

Hi Clownprince,

Love your day & night curtains! Can share your contact for curtain & blinds? :) Thanks!

Good day,

awesome t-blog. Do you mind sharing your contacts for the ID, blinds, storeroom racks and quotations?
ill be collecting my house keys the next month and the look of your house closely resembles what i want mine to be.
I tried PMing you but it seems like your inbox is full.
Thank you so much for your generosity. Appreciate it.

Hi Clownprince!

I've been reading your t-blog since you started it and I really enjoy reading every single post, especially the DIY parts!

Now that I've finally collected my keys, I'm trying to find reliable contractor and hope to enjoy the renovation process as much as you did.

Could you share the contacts of your contractor as well as the cost breakdown (if possible)?

Additionally, I'm also interested in the wooden toilet seat cover, do you happen to have the taobao link for the item?

Thank you! :)

can you pls share how much the eames chair cost you inclusive of shipping? did you combine your items together with peeka and shipping it one shot? its not my first time shopping at taobao but these big items are definitely more complicated as compared to the clothings i usually buy online. :wacko:

by the way, very beautiful home you have!!! love your ideas and the determination to do that much diy! :good:

Hi! Could u share with me your contractor contacts? U may email me at khaian89@live.com.sg.. Thanks!

Really enjoyed reading ur postings and love viewing pic of ur decos. I even screenshot lot of photo/info fr ur t-blog.

Now I m searching contractor/id to reno our coming new house, so can u pls pm me the contacts and the costs for the following:

1/ Contractor
2/ Blinds
3/ Storage racks

And also, any review of ur contractor? Did u need to frequently show yourself for on-site supervising?
Thanks

hello zen_zen,

okay, will do a post on our WIW :)

we are happy with both fans' speeds. fino fan's highest fan speed is quite strong. highest speed may be a lil slightly noisy if you are a light sleeper? I'm not sure.. cos we usually sleep with medium speed and its awesome. slightly ex but never regretted!! :)

-clownprince's wife

could you take a pic of your WIW. much thanks!

how's the fan speed for the elmark and fino fan? is it noisy?

Edited by clownprince

SCANDI - Storing Clothes Also Necessary & Damn Important! (Part 3)

here are some pictures of our WIW as requested :)

Walk%20in%20Wardrobe%20in%20MBR_zps3pa96

Left side with a pull out mirror & the middle with an additional electrical plug for our hair dryer :) after staying for quite some time, everything's been great. just haven't got down to ikea to get this hanging compartment thingy so that we can have more space for folded clothes/smaller items.

WIW%20full%20pic_zpscmskwyyk.jpg

• Like 1

Hi

Been following the progress of your renovation journey. Your home looks really great. Hope you can PM me the contacts of Contractors E & L. Thanks!

hello! PM-ed you guys! :)

Hi,

Can you share the contacts and costs for curtain and storeroom rack?

Advance thanks!!!:)

Hi
Been following the progress of your renovation journey. Your home looks really great. Hope you can PM me the contacts of Contractors E & L. Thanks!